Thread: A HardStyle break with Puffcub!

Cool A HardStyle break with Puffcub!

Hey all!

Its been incredibly busy but I've been staying padded and pounding the essential Hardstyle!

Here are a couple of great tracks for ya'll to bounce your crinkled booties to!

First a sure fire winner and my number one current powersong for running to,

Brennan Heart & Wildstylez - Lose My Mind (Official videoclip) - YouTube

Secondly, a super slick club track that hits the spot during that slow part of the day. Pound it in your office and see who jumps up! ;D They will for one reason or another heehee!

The Opposites - Licht Uit (Coone Remix)[HD] - YouTube

Thats all for now! Of course I have more HardStyle but if you're ready to suckle from that teat let me know ;D

Ummm....thank you.

Had no idea what Hardstyle was, or anything...but I opened up that first one and its amazing!

And ya got me just at the right time...I was in desperate need of new music... yay!

cool we call it hard trans were im from i like Ben DJ amin ( the name is coincidence)

Hard Trance and Hard Dance are definitely interchangable with HardStyle but HardStyle gets its name from the overdriven kick drum

Listenin to DJ Amin now! Cool stuff, dude!

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

You are very welcome, ShyBoy

I actually find alot of my stuff by listening to genre based radio stations and podcasts like the Digitally Imported premium stations and some of Q-Dances podcasts. Fausto's Crossover and now Issac's Hardstyle Sessions which is much higher tech and less talky.