Thread: Back, sort of.

Default Back, sort of.

Hulloy everyone, I've finally returned from my travels. For those of you who have no idea where I've been (or even who I am, I'm sure many new members have joined while I've been away - welcome to you all!), I've just got back from a month long expedition in Malaysia. This isn't place to tell you all my stories - I have so much I want to say that'd I'd never get it all down here - so I'll just say that it's been an amazing yet difficult month, and probably the biggest and most interesting thing I've done with my life so far.

Now for why the title says "sort of". To tell the truth, I wasn't feeling all the motivated to come back here. Before I left I found I often had nothing to say to anything, and I times it even felt like a chore to come here and post. The only reason I kept pushing myself to post so much is because I felt like I had to to be popular. But the expedition has really changed my personality quite a bit and I'm feeling much more secure about myself now - so I no longer feel like I need to do everything I can to ensure popularity.

Don't worry, I'm not leaving. I'm just gonna do what I feel most comfortable doing - and at the moment that's just lurking around and posting occasionally. I'll still pop into the IRC semi-regularly, and if I have something to say I'll say it, but you probably won't be seeing as much as me as you once did.

Anyway, I'm gonna end this post here because it's starting to sound sad and that's not what I intended at all.

Welcome back!, im sure you fit back in how your want to?

Glad you got back safe and it's interesting to hear that you've had such a change in perspective. I hope you'll continue to post now and again as I think you've got some interesting things to say, but you're right that it shouldn't be a chore. See you around.

Welcome back, I hope you had fun on your adventures!