Thread: Bambino shipping times

Default Bambino shipping times

I'm really finicky and paranoid. I want to order some diapers from bambino but I'd like to stick with the free shipping.
    If I just used the default shipping method and ordered them before 2pm pacific time so the order goes out the same day when do you think they would show up in Ohio?
    I want to time it right so I'm home and can get the mail right when it comes.

I received my sample packs in about 5 days. Decent shipping time for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbygx View Post
    I'm really finicky and paranoid. I want to order some diapers from bambino but I'd like to stick with the free shipping.
    If I just used the default shipping method and ordered them before 2pm pacific time so the order goes out the same day when do you think they would show up in Ohio?
    I want to time it right so I'm home and can get the mail right when it comes.
    I was seriously just about to post a thread about this. My whole family may be going up to Spokane for Thanksgiving with my sister except for me (cursed work schedule). I figured with time to myself I'd like to get some AB Universe diapers online. Would it be about the same shipping time being from Utah? And I know the boxes are discreet but do they say "FROM ABU" or something on the labels?

Quote Originally Posted by dlsc View Post
    I was seriously just about to post a thread about this. My whole family may be going up to Spokane for Thanksgiving with my sister except for me (cursed work schedule). I figured with time to myself I'd like to get some AB Universe diapers online. Would it be about the same shipping time being from Utah? And I know the boxes are discreet but do they say "FROM ABU" or something on the labels?
    I got I package from ABU last week and this is the box i got(see pic), since I ordered a few samples it came in a plain brown box with a return address of CHSI
    as for the shipping on the ABU Website: Shipping Information

I hope this may answer your questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	1164 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6563  

My samples took 2 buisness days: they came almost too fast because now i have to wait 3 days before I can wear one which is worse than if they had just taken more time for post.