Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of going on a plane trip diapered. Any tips?

Default Thinking of going on a plane trip diapered. Any tips?

So I'm going to Minnesota this Winter never seen snow and I plan on being diapered for a large portion of the trip. I dunno if I should go diapered on the plane, or if I should forget about it I ran this by my fiancee and my friend and they both said I should get diapered after the security check point. I"m also gonna bring my Teddy bear and my paci. SO wise idea or will it look like I'm smuggling cocaine?

I went through a checkpoint padded the other day, and nothing happened. Basically just wear good diapers for the plane ride if its long and keep your diapers in the checked baggage (Not in the carry-on It'll show up on the x-ray screen XD) and hope you're not randomly selected for a pat-down.

Gone flying lots of times padded with no problems with security.

The only thing is if they do notice the diaper is not to try and lie or make a excuse, just clearly say they are for you they should not press on much after that. If you do lie or studder about it then they think something is up. Does help to keep one or two in your backpack to backup your story.

And if you need to chance at the airport try and snag the handicap stall, lot of room to move in.

Quote Originally Posted by P9Kitty View Post
    I went through a checkpoint padded the other day, and nothing happened. Basically just wear good diapers for the plane ride if its long and keep your diapers in the checked baggage (Not in the carry-on It'll show up on the x-ray screen XD) and hope you're not randomly selected for a pat-down.
    Yeah, I don't travel with carry-on luggage...

if you act like "yeah they are diapers, they're mine, is there a problem" then you will be fine

Let me know how this goes! I'm also going on a trip next month (which I will mostly be 24/7) and plan on wearing for the plane ride and keeping my pacifier in my carry on.

i would be hesitant about wearing on a plane, not that i don't want to. it is that so far every time i fly i am the lucky one to be randomly picked to have their bags gone through and padded down and i dont want the whole world to know my private life.

The diapers shouldn't be an issue air port workers have seen a lot weirder things so there kind of used to it. Just act natural and make sure they're in a gallon bag depending on the air port.

This topic has come up before. I'm incon and have traveled diapered lot's of times. No choice. I have also had my backpack searched many times by security, which has at least two spares in it, wipes, powder and diaper cream (zinc oxide). And, yes, those are for me, thank you very much. It's actually gotten easier in the last few years, which, in my vivid imagination, makes me think that when my name comes up, there are big letters over it that say, "diapered, not a threat."

My advice if you actually plan on using them is wear a thick diaper. You don't want to change at 35,000 feet. I have done that too and it's pretty cramped in those plane toilets. Also, carry travel size powder and cream. I actually had TSA confiscate a medium size baby powder one time (they thought there could be something dangerous in it).

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    So I'm going to Minnesota this Winter never seen snow and I plan on being diapered for a large portion of the trip. I dunno if I should go diapered on the plane, or if I should forget about it I ran this by my fiancee and my friend and they both said I should get diapered after the security check point. I"m also gonna bring my Teddy bear and my paci. SO wise idea or will it look like I'm smuggling cocaine?
    Hi, I have a 25h trip 3 weeks away and therefore opened a similar thread a few days ago. You should also check the answers there: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...ies-plane.html . Probably will do a live reporting on how it goes.

Cheers.