Thread: Baby Toni38

Default Baby Toni38

I started out wearing diapers for fun and games, only wearing them when I wanted to and felt safe doing so. But, life is funny some times, after wearing them for so long off and on, I found that I was becoming emotionally dependent on them. What I mean is that I was less stressed while wearing diapers and was able to handle things easier with them on, (even driving to work in downtown traffic became easier). Now after wearing for years because I wanted to I now find myself in the position of wearing diaper because I need to. I am reminded of the old saying �Be careful what you wish for, it might just happen�

For me a Desire became a Want then became a Need and now it is Lifestyle.

Only one thing to do now, Live life to its fullest, and have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by babytoni38 View Post
    I started out wearing diapers for fun and games, only wearing them when I wanted to and felt safe doing so. But, life is funny some times, after wearing them for so long off and on, I found that I was becoming emotionally dependent on them. What I mean is that I was less stressed while wearing diapers and was able to handle things easier with them on, (even driving to work in downtown traffic became easier). Now after wearing for years because I wanted to I now find myself in the position of wearing diaper because I need to. I am reminded of the old saying �Be careful what you wish for, it might just happen�

For me a Desire became a Want then became a Need and now it is Lifestyle.

Only one thing to do now, Live life to its fullest, and have fun doing it.
    Well, as long as you're happy!

I'm sure you do other things aside from wearing diapers though - care to share?

Welcome, though