Thread: How and why i wear diapers

Default How and why i wear diapers

Sometime i read on this forum thread about why to wear diapers.

Today i want tell to everyone why i do it and how.

I wear diapers only in the winter, at evening i shower after a workday, put the ointment/talc on my butt and wear a new diaper, after i go to bed.
    I like to feel the diaper on me, it relax me. I dont' mess or wet, just wear.
    When i wake up i dress up and go to work, during the worktime i touch the borders of my diaper inside my clothes. It relax me, make me calm and relaxed. I like the sensations of diaper on my skin. At home, after the workday i do a shower and so on...

During the summer i don't wear diapers, too hot for me. Sometime in summer i mess/wet them but very very rarely.

I have a confidence rapport with my diapers, as relax and relaxing system...and i love it.

Last edited by kamenrider1983; 07-Nov-2011 at 14:19.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing Kamen. I wear diapers cause I love the feel of the material against my skin. I do wet my diapers on a regular basis. I don't mess though. I haven't gotten to that part yet. I only wear at home right now and around my apt complex. But again thanks for sharing.

This subject is already covered in this thread so I'll close this instance of it and direct the discussion there.