Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to order online for the first time.

Default I'm going to order online for the first time.

And I cannot decide what to get.

I'm currently torn between Bambinos (either the originals or the white ones) and Dry 24/7. But I'm also really intrigued by Abenas.

I'm looking for something that I can wear comfortably throughout the night and something that I can wear around the house under my clothes while my roommates around

I'm open to any and all suggestions, even if I didn't mention them here. Let me know what you think!

I'm getting Abena M4's and it's my first time as well

As for the diaper, it's my first time buying online so I don't know what to get.

Quote Originally Posted by MarchThackery View Post
    something that I can wear around the house under my clothes while my roommates around
    It might be helpful to others if being around your roommates means being discrete.

If you're going for discreet, the Abena M4 might not be the best choice, at least from what I've heard (it being a very thick diaper). You may want to consider the M3 or thinner (the M3 looks to be about 2/3 the thickness of the M4). Also, thinner diapers means more diapers in a single package.

Abena's and Bambino's are both great...my personal preference is Bambino. Abena's are kind of stiff, and are SUPER THICK. Bambino's are thick too, but I feel that they are softer, more plyable, and are not quite as thick as the Abena M4. Plus, I really like the babyish prints on the Bambinos.

I wear bambinos under my clothes in public fairly often, and they're fairly easy to conceal...I'm not sure that I would want to be wearing one around someone I know in close quarters though...Exercise caution if your trying to keep it a secret.

Have you ever bought anything AB online? It's fantastic, apart from the constant tracking of the parcel status.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper View Post
    Have you ever bought anything AB online? It's fantastic, apart from the constant tracking of the parcel status.
    Haha! The most I've ever done was order a free sample pack of ATN's, and I tracked it the whole way.

I must say, I wasn't very satisfied with them.

Cherub

I'm looking for something that I can wear comfortably throughout the night and something that I can wear around the house under my clothes while my roommates around
    Well, you will want to stay away from Abena M4's and Dry 24/7's as they are very thick diapers and only get thicker as they get wetter. If you're looking for discreetness AND functionality,,,hmmm,, that's a fine line to balance there. Probably an Abena M2 or M3 at the most.

Haha! The most I've ever done was order a free sample pack of ATN's, and I tracked it the whole way. I must say, I wasn't very satisfied with them.
    I ordered a sample pack of those too. Although I didn't track them, however I too was not that impressed with them. I can say that they are better then store bought diapers though. But they don't rank high on the list of premium diapers. I wore a Wal Green Certainty with a Tranquility ATN over it. Then it was a decent diaper.

Discreetness isn't that big a deal, it's just something I've been keeping in mind.

Discreetness isn't that big a deal, it's just something I've been keeping in mind.
    I would go with what Cherub said, M3 or Bambinos.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTurkey View Post
    I would go with what Cherub said, M3 or Bambinos.
    Okay, thanks! Um, what could you tell me about the air-active ones? Are they worth it? I do get hot at night.