Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Small Adult Diapers

Default Small Adult Diapers

So are there absolutely no good adult diapers that come in a small size?

I have never bought any adult diapers before and thought I finally would, and since I didn't really know what kind to get a friend sent me one to try that was medium. But it turns out mediums are HUGEEE on me, like impracticly huge, I already knew they would probably be big on me but not this much

So I decided to look around for ones that come in size small, but these are the only ones I seemed to be able to find...

Molicare - I can't figure out if these are blue or purple but they look like they are designed terribly, really awkward, ew.

Tranquility ATN - I can't find much information on these, but a friend tells me they are the most uncomfortable diaper in existence and do not hold much at all so are not very practicle. >_<

Abenas - I actually got one of these and they are my least favorite ever. Please don't hate me for it if you like them They just seem extremelyyy medical looking, and they feel AWFUL The fit and type of plastic makes it feel like im wearing saran wrap or something, and I could barely walk around in them, let alone sleep, because they are so uncomfortable

Dry 24 7 - Besides being a gross blue color I guess these leak all over your clothes or something D: Which makes them pretty useless.

Secure Premium Youth / Small - These actually seem perfect from what little information I could get, but everytime I check they are always out of stock, and only seem to be sold from one place, so I'm not sure if they even make them anymore >_<

Adult Baby looking Diapers - The only ones I found in small were ABU bmx ones, ewwwwwww. All others seem to start at medium

All others I found in small seem to not be very functional, like they cannot hold much or are only meant to be cheap like depends :Barf: Goodnites, Pullups, and Underjams fit wonderful but aren't practicle either. I can fit great in size 6 or 7 of most baby diapers really well but they are not practicle either since they leak if you wet them more than two times

I'm not really being to picky or anything I just wish there was something in a small thats both functional ( without leaking or anything ) and isn't the grossest looking / feeling thing in the world does anyone know of any ideas or ones I forgot? Someone said huggies overnites might work but they only come in size 5 and I still don't know if they hold any at all lol I feel like I should just try to gain tons of wieght and get bambinos lol But alas I can't >_<

Please share your wisdom!

Ice Cream

A less troll note: try pampers cruizers, from what I hear they can fit smaller sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTurkey View Post
    Ice Cream

A less troll note: try pampers cruizers, from what I hear they can fit smaller sizes.
    Um..Thanks? Yeah they fit me great but that wasn't the point, they cant hold anything so they aren't really practical.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    Um..Thanks? Yeah they fit me great but that wasn't the point, they cant hold anything so they aren't really practical.
    Try reading the diaper reviews on on this site.

Try reading the diaper reviews on on this site.
    Most of the ones that are considered the best don't come in small :/ Plus I'm kind of asking for help and advice on something specific, you don't have to be mean >_<

Not trying to be mean , sorry if I come off that way
    awww sorry i'm bad at reading people sometimes n_n :Huggles: thanks for trying!<3

Quote Originally Posted by sherbert View Post
    awww sorry i'm bad at reading people sometimes n_n :Huggles: thanks for trying!<3
    Thats ok, hope you get some good advice.

I wear size smalls and I prefer the Abenas, I've never really had a problem with the outer plastic. It must be a personal preference. They are reallly awesome with the Abena stuffers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I wear size smalls and I prefer the Abenas, I've never really had a problem with the outer plastic. It must be a personal preference. They are reallly awesome with the Abena stuffers.
    Whats a Stuffer?