Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: breast feeding

Default breast feeding

JW if anyone has tried actual breast milk. I know its prob a weird question but lately i have been sucking on my girl friends nipples (pretending to get milk) and ive been wondering what it would taste like if i were to actually get milk out of it.

Same here, I have been fed a lot, never got milk....I sooo want to do this

me too were probably having a baby within the year so im kinda excited and kinda nervous idk what itll taste like but idrc i love feeling like a baby

Well I have a question about that - I once read about women having fake-pregnancy. They actually gave milk, their bodies thought they were pregnant... only they weren't. They believed they were pregnent and in the end, so did their bodies and a little milk dripped out or their breast now and then.
    That kinda got me scared about AB's sucking CT's breast, well, mostly by myself I kinda got afraid that that one day will happen... Does anybody know something more about this, if it also could happen by letting your breasts being sucked? And what you can do against it, or make sure it won't happen (yeah I know, not letting them suck it anymore. But other then that)

Quote Originally Posted by SmashingHeadphones View Post
    Well I have a question about that - I once read about women having fake-pregnancy. They actually gave milk, their bodies thought they were pregnant... only they weren't. They believed they were pregnent and in the end, so did their bodies and a little milk dripped out or their breast now and then.

That kinda got me scared about AB's sucking CT's breast, well, mostly by myself I kinda got afraid that that one day will happen... Does anybody know something more about this, if it also could happen by letting your breasts being sucked? And what you can do against it, or make sure it won't happen (yeah I know, not letting them suck it anymore. But other then that)
    It's not a matter of fake pregnancy, it's a matter of how lactation works. Consistent stimulation of the nipples will eventually induce lactation, and lactation will continue so long as the nipples are regularly stimulated. That's how wet nurses are able to lactate even when they haven't been pregnant for years. I'm not really sure why you're afraid of it, I mean worst case scenario you just produce a little milk. But if you don't want it to happen, just don't give you nipples strong, consistent stimulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It tastes sweet. I have tried my own.
    was it good?