Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd Snack Foods

Default Odd Snack Foods

Who else here has snack foods that they LOVE but people may look at you oddly for munching on them?

I adore plain lettuce and snap peas. I like that they have a cool crisp taste and that they are crunchy. <3

I always get weird looks in my family for just eating lettuce though. They always say "Ain't you gonna put any dressing on that?" and I get mock-shunned when I say no. The snap peas I don't get as many weird glances but my friends do poke fun at me when they are eating Doritos at lunch and I'm just as happy eating a vegetable. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Jossilyn View Post
    I adore plain lettuce and snap peas. I like that they have a cool crisp taste and that they are crunchy. <3
    I am like that with baby carrots!! I love the to eat them right out of the bag, with nothing else, just the carrots!!

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    I am like that with baby carrots!! I love the to eat them right out of the bag, with nothing else, just the carrots!!
    I love baby carrots but I have to eat them when I'm alone because I'll bite them in half then eat the middle part of them first (like a weirdo XD) then eat the rest.

Do you only like them raw? Because just from asking friends and family a good handful of them only like raw carrots.

Yep, right out of the bag!! Raw & uncooked, the colder the better as well & my reason for that is, they are even crisper!! I only wash them off & then the nomming begins!! ^_^

Human flesh........ Joking aside..

I like plain uncooked corn kernels and raw potatoes(tummy achesx__x;

Frozen bread with nothing on it and frozen corn kernels.

When I go out to restraints I always order the thing on the menu that no one else will eat. My best is a meet meal in a pita bread that is full of the off it's of meat and the chicken livers and hearts and the stumic. It is yummy

I'll eat croutons and frosted mini wheats right out of the bag. Also I'm the same way with baby carrots.

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I'll eat croutons and frosted mini wheats right out of the bag.
    One of my cousins is the same way with the croutons. XD Man do we love her, but she always manages to get the REALLY garlicy ones. And you can just tell when she has indulged in munching on them and checking facebook, the mouse smells like garlic afterwards.

gavinthechimp

The only healthy food that seems to satisfy me as a snack is plain carrots. However, I can never wash them without feeling as if I'm handling an orange giant in ways that I shouldn't. I'm a teenager, what can I say.