Thread: Ello! lilfoi

Smile Ello! lilfoi

yeah i've been here a while but haven't said anything on the introduction boards. my name is glassyeyedbb i'm 14 years old going on 15, yeah i was on here once when i was 12 and not sure on whether or not i was an infantilist but after some analysis i think i am. Yeah i tried to repress my feeling for the good of my parents but i just decided to wear diapers anyway hiding it from them. I'll probably mostly post threads that require serious input and personal experiences since i plan on purchasing my first pair of diapers soon (this thursday actually if i have the nerves) yeah so hi

Welcome dude, don't forget to post around, you will find many people with the same questions and similarities as you so stick around.

hey, welcome to the forum, glassyeyedbb. The idea of sharing personal experiences is how we found out about ourselves as DLs & TBs, aswell as each other, so post lots and you'll find the answers you're lookin for!

And yeah, don't think twice - just suck it up, and buy the damn diapers! :p

Hallo, hallo, come on in and make yourself at home. And as I assume you are probably a Giants fan - congratulations. (Even if you are a Jets fan, you probably prefer Giants to Patriots, eh what?)
    Last edited by Raccoon; 05-Feb-2008 at 02:03.

not saying the patriots suck or anything but yes i'm so amazed (and happy) the giants won the super bowl

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the site and good luck on getting your diapers

Yes, welcome, and just go ahead and buy them. Nobody in the store will question you openly 'cause they want to keep their job

so buy, wear and enjoy . . .

And, happy adoption !!