Thread: Excited to wake up for work

Default Excited to wake up for work

I was actually excited to wake up for work. Since I'm going to wear diapers at work. Not often do I get the chance to wear at work. I'm going to be working alone tomorrow so i don't have to worry about being discovered. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning waking up excited. I'm like yayy!! its diaper day!!!
    Does anyone else feel this way?

Lol, a retail job I guess? Nice work, excuse the pun!

Hmm should start an international diaper day. 'International day of the diaper', 'International diaper appreciation day', actually the acronym for that would IDAD etc.

Wow you know your rambling when you finish your own post with etc.

I don't have to work my second, evening job on Wednesdays, so all day at work on Wednesday, I'm think, when I get home I can be in diapers!

I always go to work diapered and people are there too and I don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I always go to work diapered and people are there too and I don't worry about it.
    Has anyone ever noticed???

I have to admit the thought has crossed my mind to do that more than once, but I'm always mortified at the chance that someone would notice, or that I'd be constantly checking my shirt or something and be drawing unwanted attention to myself.

I don't because I spend most of the day on my feet and bend over a lot, also the men's toilet at work would be very inconvenient to change in. But uni next year, so I think I might even wear 24/7 sometimes then

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Has anyone ever noticed???

I have to admit the thought has crossed my mind to do that more than once, but I'm always mortified at the chance that someone would notice, or that I'd be constantly checking my shirt or something and be drawing unwanted attention to myself.

Not that I am aware of.