Thread: Feeling Down...

Default Feeling Down...

I seem to become fairly uncertain about myself and depressed often. It happens randomly. I always have some odd desires whenever I get to feeling this way...

Usually (read: at the moment) all I really want is a girl who is supportive of this fetish... someone I wouldn't have to hide it from. I guess I'm just feeling needy or something.

How do you handle your sadness or whatnot?

Hey buddy, what you're feeling is totally okay. We all have our down time, and if we didn't, what would be the point of the good time? Many people in our age group feel "randomly" depressed, and I know it hurts man, but try to look at the good... Even if it's in the future. Think about this, because you feel this stuggle for acceptance, and understanding, you're going to be better able to be accepting, and understanding for others. Just try to be you, and the best person you can be each day, and you'll find a girl who loves you for you, even though you crinkle when you walk. Thats the hope that keeps me going.

There's probably nothing I can say to make you feel better right now buddy, but if you ever want to talk, I'll to my best to support you.

Keep living, and loving man.

Best of thoughts and wishes.

I aree with what malix said, you're just at the point where everything is very overwhelming. I know it can be tough, but everyone goes through these types of feeling at some point. Just hold your head up high and don't let things get to you. In a few years you'll probably look back on this and laugh.

We all go through it at one stage. But don't worry man, it gets better. And, trust me, when you get into a really strong relationship with someone, it takes more than a fetish to break it.

You should make an effort to go meet new people. That's probably the best advice I can give you for just now.

Anyway, good luck man! We're all rooting for you here at ADISC. <3

Hey don't feel bad I am going through the same exact thing. I know it sucks, a LOT but I get through by knowing I can talk to my friends about. I often get angry with my family but trust me when I say it'll get better. Just when u get a negative feeling just do something u love or what comforts u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone. :3 I tend to be a pessimist, so hearing others say things like that tends to do me a whole lot of good.

I seriously cannot thank you guys enough.

I can sympathize with your depression, I think I'm headed toward another depression spell myself actually... I can feel myself becoming numb to the world like I did last time...

You just gotta stay positive, keep yourself occupied by hanging out with friends or even doing homework. I usually try to keep myself preoccupied because then I don't have time to think about getting depressed. If that doesn't work, then you should probably talk to someone about it. Don't do what I did and keep it in for 8 months before saying something... O.o

Is this fetish the only reason your feeling down? Because that's a silly reason to be depressed :P