Thread: Kill or Cure - The Daily Mail's obsession with cancer

Default Kill or Cure - The Daily Mail's obsession with cancer

The Daily Mail is a tabloid rag sold in Ireland and the UK. Like most tabloids, it publishes a lot of pseudoscientific headline bait to attract attention. It has a particular obsession with claiming certain things either cause or prevent cancer. I saw this interesting site called Kill or Cure which has a list of everything the Daily Mail has claimed either causes or prevents cancer in recent years. It's quite a large list.

Does anyone else have any interesting examples of tabloids being tabloids like this one?

to be fair to the Mail, it only goes about it's business like most other newspapers, nowadays; that is, the 'reporters' surf the internet and then copy&paste.
    and it's also no worse than what the BBC offer up as 'news'. personally, i've given up on the lot. i took the whole caboodle of Sunday newspapers to my mum, in hospital, and when she asked if i'd read them, i said, "no. it's all just crap about crap people". well, it's that and adverts.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Russell Howard's good news

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk