Thread: Happy to be here

Default Happy to be here

I amvery happy to have found you all.
    I felt very alone. Now I see that I am not the only person in my (our) boat.
    I became urinary IC (partially) after too many surgeries to count. And just recently developed IBS and some leakage issues.

I guess that I finialy surrenderd and started wearing diapers, it beats changing clothes 3 times a day!

Before I knew it, I enjoyed the security I finialy relxed, found out that enjoyed it. Began exploring the AB side,

I am a electronics nerd, internet addict, and love to read.

I am glad to be here, I hope I grow by being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tana View Post
    I amvery happy to have found you all.
    I felt very alone. Now I see that I am not the only person in my (our) boat.
    I became urinary IC (partially) after too many surgeries to count. And just recently developed IBS and some leakage issues.

I guess that I finialy surrenderd and started wearing diapers, it beats changing clothes 3 times a day!

Before I knew it, I enjoyed the security I finialy relxed, found out that enjoyed it. Began exploring the AB side,

I am a electronics nerd, internet addict, and love to read.

I am glad to be here, I hope I grow by being here.
    Hey Tana, welcome to ADISC!

What sorts of books are you interested in reading? I'm an avid reader. I do very much like chick-lit (my guilty pleasure) but I try to read a classic in between each trashy book I read lol. Im currently reading Brideshead Revisited (for the 8 millionth time!)

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Im currently reading Brideshead Revisited (for the 8 millionth time!)
    Over exaggeration much?

Welcome to ADISC, Tana. Plus what Talula said.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I just finished Dracula by Bram Stoker. i will read anything...food labels, old magazines...As of late i have been reading a lot of medical lit. Trying to understand, why i cant make it through a grocery store with out an accident...and why that i am excited about wearing a diaper right now so i don't mess the bed.