Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foods for regression.

Default Foods for regression.

In the interest of more topics that relate to regression other than just diapers...

What are some foods (other than babyfood, as i'm sure not many people here have an overwhelming affinity for smashed peas and carrots) that make you feel, "Little," And / or, "Cubby?"

For me, i think a lot of the more unhealthy foods do it... When i turned 7, my mother became obsessed with the study of health and nutrition, and (to my horror at the time) removed all sugar from my diet as well as most other unhealthful foods.

So... Things like hot chocolate, fish-sticks, doughnuts, peppermint candies, and especially anything Christmas related like spiced apple cider and eggnog seem to help towards a kiddish mood.

My general tenancy is still to avoid these things and keep myself healthy, though.

<3 Spiced apple cider... ^_^

Things that make me feel young or things I like when I regress are:
    *Juice boxes,
    *Anything small and snack like that I can put in the pocket on my overalls (goldfish crackers, M&Ms, skittles ect),
    *Soft serve ice cream,
    *Lunchables (especially the ham and cheese cracker one <3),
    *Dirt pudding (oreos, chocolate pudding and whipped cream. This REALLY makes me feel little because I would always eat real dirt when I was little XD)
    *and certain baby foods. (This is actually a bit weird because I've only known my family to do this but we keep like the jars of baby food in the house and when my grandma make bread she uses a mix of the Gerber Hawaiian Delight and a few others and makes this AMAZING fruitcake. But we would always eat the left overs out of the jars so it wouldnt go to waste and that really takes me back)

Small sized snack foods.
    I like to munch on Honey nut Cheerios.
    Cutting fruit into small bite size pieces.
    Chocolate milk
    If you can do this, using a sippy cup to drink water or juice.
    Chicken nuggets.

Also like Jossilyn said
    Juice boxes.
    Lunchables
    Other small snack things like goldfish, the regular or gram cracker kind.

Wheat Thins are pretty good.
    Any form of juice you like.

me I like the tast of formula. but I don't eat alot of it.

My diet hasn't really changed since I was little (I never grew out of the 'fussy eater' stage). This means that I still pretty much each what I used to. Another vote in particular for cartons of juice though

Any kind of finger foods that make your hands messy are my favorites. Try a pudding cup minus the spoon.

Something about my hands being messy...I dunnomaybe it's just me.

Mac and cheese works for me, but that takes me to toddler age. I guess it depends what age you are aiming for.
    Cream of wheat is also a good one, or oatmeal. So there you go.

Cadbury's Buttons and Iced Gems are always a good choice for me, although Iced Gems seem to be a bit different these days... I don't remember there being a blackcurrant one back in the day. Oh, and Party Rings

Quote Originally Posted by babysteve25 View Post
    Cadbury's Buttons and Iced Gems are always a good choice for me, although Iced Gems seem to be a bit different these days... I don't remember there being a blackcurrant one back in the day. Oh, and Party Rings
    Iced Gems! That takes me back