Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which do you prefer BF3, COD, or another FPS?

Default Which do you prefer BF3, COD, or another FPS?

Which is your preferred FPS?
    I like BF3 and MW3 equally.
    BF3- More realistic, better look, simple controls (I got the hang of them in a few minutes), all around cool features, the knife kills are beyond epic.

COD- Easy, can take more hits, weapons are prone to be over powered. Easier to knife.

These are my favs right now. I like all FPS and a few third person shooters.

What about you?

And please no flame wars.

MW3 <3 <3 <3. I just love cod so much quick fast paced action at its finest.

BF2, loved BF2 outside the massively overpowered jets. After that its probably L4D2 then nothing else for multiplayer fps (for me)

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post

Most epic game EVER

COD fanboy for life! I have never played BF, as I hate vehicles in games (COD chopper does not count as it is not player controlled.)

COD I can run and gun, it is what I do best, as far as I know BF you cannot run and gun. I am an impatient person. Some of my best games on COD which got me so many wins are because I ran in and did what needed to be done, while the rest of my team sat behind me and watched.

Get to brag for a second that my best game ever in COD was 73 kills and 3 deaths. My KDR constantly stays above 2.00.

Call of Duty will always be the best shooter, no matter how many crappy story lines they make. I'm all about the online play.

EDIT: I have a Wii and a 360. The 360 has no internet. and Battlefield is not on the Wii.

Call of Duty died when it because all about the multiplayer and left the World War II era.

That being said, Battlefield 3. Call of Duty is finished.

Having BF3 and play almost all the CODs since cod2, i think i like the faster pace of COD then the large openness of BF

Nostalgia time..... Time Splitters 2 or Time Splitters: Future Perfect.

The OTT controls and story as well as the old PS2 multiplayer made them my favourite FPS's for a long long time.
    BF3 is set to topple that though.

I don't like FPS games. At all.