Thread: MAY THE WAY OF THE HERO LEAD TO THE TRIFORCE! Anyways... Hello! That is all!

Default MAY THE WAY OF THE HERO LEAD TO THE TRIFORCE! Anyways... Hello! That is all!

Hello! My name is Jordan! I'm from Vancouver BC,love playing my guitar, doing youtube videos, playing some zelda games among others, and wearing thick diapers as often as I can. I joined this site to share my stories read others experiences, and make some friends. [Removed] Anyways this is suppose to be an intro not an essay so I think I'll cut it here.

That is all!

P.S. What's the scouter say about his power level?

Get it and ill digitally send you a
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 03-Nov-2011 at 01:20. Reason: removed meet up request

IT'S OVER 9000! Hi, I only just joined as well but this is great place to hang out.

Heya! I joined literaly not 2 hours ago and now im just kinda surfing XD but yea good to see someone who already enjoys my interests, Videogames, thick diapers, and Music