Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Wolf Lodge.. 4 hour ride

Default Great Wolf Lodge.. 4 hour ride

The day after Thanksgiving I am going to the Great Wolf Lodge in virginia. Now that's a 4 hour drive from where i live. I will be riding in the car with people that i've only met once excluding my friend. I think i should wear a goodnite...or 2 during the trip because i am very hydrated.

The problem is not putting it on but once i get there, how do i take it off without people seeing it?

I would be more worried about over using it if I was you, they only hold about 10ml, or whatever some small imperial measurement is.

Very true.. the problem is, i just bought a pack of goodnites and i cant buy any more diapers until i use all the goodnites because i dont have a spot for extras.

Have you seen the Mr Bean skit where he changes into bathers without taking his trousers off, guess the reverse is always an option. If you haven't seen it then I guess the joke would be lost, basically not discreet at all.

But in all seriousness I would have to say if its that much of a concern maybe it isn't worth the risk. Or to hell with it, just take the risk. You could probably bin them in a public rest room or something.

I would just wait until you get home, just in case. Plus being stuck in a car after being caught would be a very awkward situation. All in all, I wouldn't do it, but it is your decision in the end. Good luck!

I may just end up telling my friend that im gonna wear. Its for a reason, 4 hours in a car is hell if i have to hold my bladder. That way there's nothing to hide..

So i think it is worth it because even when im not drinking a lot during the day i still have to go like every hour.

Does this friend already know that you wear? If so, then I can't think of another reason why not to, although the other people may poke fun at you if they find out, but you will have your friend to defend you if that does happen. Again, good luck, and I hope everything turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by dbtim59 View Post
    Does this friend already know that you wear? If so, then I can't think of another reason why not to, although the other people may poke fun at you if they find out, but you will have your friend to defend you if that does happen. Again, good luck, and I hope everything turns out well.
    Thanks.. Im going with him, his mom, dad, sister and her friend. The boys have our own room. He does not know that I wear but he probably will know before the 4 hour ride.. i gotta think some more about it.. thanks for the responses

Having worn and used Goodnites, I can almost guarantee they will leak if you use them sufficiently. For that reason, I would leave them at home. And now I'm going to have to Google Great Wolf Lodge. What a cool name! Is it wolf themed? Anyway, it sounds cool. I'm guessing it's in the woods and mountains? I would so love to get into the great outdoors. Have a good time, and don't ruin it by having to worry about leaking diapers and changing.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Having worn and used Goodnites, I can almost guarantee they will leak if you use them sufficiently. For that reason, I would leave them at home. And now I'm going to have to Google Great Wolf Lodge. What a cool name! Is it wolf themed? Anyway, it sounds cool. I'm guessing it's in the woods and mountains? I would so love to get into the great outdoors. Have a good time, and don't ruin it by having to worry about leaking diapers and changing.
    Its an indoor water park with different sections for different age groups and a game room. Ive never been there before so i dont think its wolf themed..And i doubt its in the woods.