Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how to become 24/7 losed bladder?

Default how to become 24/7 losed bladder?

Hi i want to be in diapers 24/7 but the point is that i want it to be like a baby when they pee or wet that they dont know. but i have looken around online and have found some stuff but scared of trying them. i dont want to use anything that will harm me or make me sick does any one have a trick to be come 24/7?

These kinds of topics are generally frowned upon by people on this site. I believe it falls into the "No causing self harm" rule, although you shouldn't quote me on that. Although you would not be causing actual physical harm to yourself (Hopefully) this could turn out to be very stressful on you and other people. If you want to see how "great" being incontinent is, go check out the IC section of this site and ask how many of them are happy to have to wear 24/7. I would think that after a few replies it would be enough motivation for you to change your mind and not go through with this plan.

-Ron

Butterfly Mage

Trust me on this: you don't want to become incontinent. If you want to wear diapers 24/7 just do it. You don't need a reason.

It has always been my opinion that once you are forced to wear you won't want to anymore, as I would assume it would take the fun out of it, and turn it into more of a chore. By all means do what you want to do, it is your life and your decision to make. One thing I would recommend though, is just wearing 24/7 for a couple days, maybe even a week, and you may find that it isn't as fun as you think it would be. I myself do where 24/7 for up to 3-4 days at a time sometimes (when I have a big enough stash ) and it just becomes annoying to me at times, although it is enjoyable, it is a chore to make sure you have diapers with you at all times, and making sure you have a place to be able to change, and this is only going 24/7 for a few days. (I guess that wouldn't really be 24/7 but you get the point).
    But again it is your life and therefore your choice, just think about it for awhile before you make your final decision, as this is a somewhat big life decision.

Um, babies do know when they have to go, they do have feeling down there, they just don't know how to hold it long. They are aware of their own bodily functions and so are newborns. They can tell they are wet too or messy.

Also you would not want to be incontinent because once you are, you are forced to wear diapers or else you will be wetting your pants and getting pee onto the furniture or carpets. You cannot just take them off and not wear when you go somewhere because you are afraid of getting caught. Same goes for swimming. Also if you are about to leak and you can't change at the moment, you can't just hold it when you need to go.

you dont want to do this if you want a normal life

Quote Originally Posted by littlebaby17 View Post
    i dont want to use anything that will harm me or make me sick does any one have a trick to be come 24/7?
    Can't be done since being incontinence IS a medical condition IE "being sick". But since you also said you didn't want to be harmed there goes the Saw styled power drill method.

There is only one way for this to happen and you need, lots money and a corrupted doctor. Now let me guess you have neither. Soo, this is one thing that should stay in your head...

acorn

Your thread is based on this misconception contained in your initial post.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebaby17 View Post
    ….the point is that i want it to be like a baby when they pee or wet that they dont know….
    All else in the post is flawed by being based on that falsehood. The truth is out there Scully, see below for what Mulder has to say to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Um, babies do know when they have to go, they do have feeling down there, they just don't know how to hold it long. They are aware of their own bodily functions and so are newborns. They can tell they are wet too or messy.
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink. This post was brought to you by the X-files and the colors black and white.

BabyJayk

As someone with relatively mild urinary issues its not worth the trouble, and sometimes it straight up sucks. You have to plan everywhere you go, take diapers with you, think about were you're going to change, then you HAVE to buy diapers its not just something you can do without anymore. I realize that a lot of people have this fantasy, but once you experience it you realize how much time and effort it actually takes.

Unless you have a Mommy who is willing to plan all this and change you all the time, you have easy access to a large number of diapers, and you are living 24/7 as a baby already what you are proposing is not practical.