Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disposing of used diapers

Default Disposing of used diapers

Does anyone else feel really paranoid and guilty looking when disposing of used diapers?

I have to take a small walk to a public bin to get rid of them as I live with other people but I always feel that someone is watching me and I look really suspicious. I feel like a dodgy drug dealer or spy dropping off a 'package' for someone else to collect lol.

I also think what if I were to see police, I would look really suspicious and guilty and they might stop and search me! or I might bump into a neighbour or something. How would I explain that lol.

I always wonder what if someone were to go into the bin after me and see what I put in there. They would find some horrific things in that bag, heavily used messy diapers, banana skins, courgettes, vaseline!!!

I ussually just put them in the outside bin, and leave it at that. As far as your situation goes, although it may be embarassing, disposing of used diapers, whether by people who need them, or people who use them for fun, is not illegal, although it is considerably strange for outsiders if you are doing the second of the two, which I assume you are. Just remember, most people probably don't care or even notice that you are throwing anything away, even if it is diapers. If anything most people probably assume that your trash bin is broken or something, or that your trying to get rid of some trash until trash day cause you have too much (if you have trash pick-up where you live).
    All in all, I would just say that this is another case of what I call ab/dl paranoia, something that all of us here will have at some point in our lives.

Walmart bags, etc. are what I put my used diapers in for disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by drynites89 View Post
    Does anyone else feel really paranoid and guilty looking when disposing of used diapers?
    The only time I've ever felt guilty was when I was in a residential building, like in the assisted living facility a woman I worked for lived in. I used the visitors restroom in the common room and I tried to bury it as much as possible under other garbage.

I have to take a small walk to a public bin to get rid of them as I live with other people but I always feel that someone is watching me and I look really suspicious. I also think what if I were to see police, I would look really suspicious and guilty and they might stop and search me!
    You have nothing to hide. If the police ever do stop you or make an inquiry, be honest about what you're tossing. If a guy can dress up like a ninja and "patrol" his neighborhood without a hassle, then using and disposing of diapers isn't an issue.

I always wonder what if someone were to go into the bin after me and see what I put in there.
    They'd have more to answer for than you do.

Sometimes I worry that I might get caught, but I generally sneak it into the trash when no one is looking. It helps if you bury it under some other trash.

Yes, I know this feeling, that everybody is looking at you. One year ago I went round the town for hours to find bins, where could I drop my used diapers

scorpion1988

Yeah I get that paranoid feeling too. I keep my soiled diapers in a plastic shopping bag until I get an opprotunity to dispose of them. Shopping bags work great because they are mostly opaque and do an excellent job of hiding the smell. Late at night or early in the morning, when no one is around, I take the bag outside and drop it in the dumpster. No one has ever seen me. Trust me it gets easier the more you do it.

I throw used wet diapers into the inside bin (which gets emptied every other day). Messy diapers go straight into the communal bin. I feel a bit guilty for whoever has to empty that bin, but I guess they're used to it...

I only ever wear when I'm home alone, and I just dispose of the used diapers in the trash. I guess I don't really look guilty, since I don't have to go outside to dispose of them and nobody is home to see me throw them away anyway.

i just wrap them in a plastic bag and put them in my bin