Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls pretending to be Boys...

Default Girls pretending to be Boys...

OK so we're all familiar with the phenomenon of Male ABDLs pretending to be Female ABDLs for various reasons, and then posting on-line under an assumed identity. Please note, I'm not talking about trans* people in this post, but people who live full time as men IRL (and plan to go on living as such) that pretend to be women on line.

I want to ask: are there any women users of ADISC who have ever assumed a male identity when on-line in the ABDL community (or anywhere else, for that matter?) If there are, can you explain why you wanted to do that & if it felt dishonest? I can understand that you might do it to avoid creepy guys harassing you ect. but I wondered about any other motives?

I'm not condemning anyone female or male with this, just curious

I made myself a guy when I had a diaperspace, just because people didn't seem to get that I was transgender, and if you're listed as a girl, all the creeps come posting on your page.

I'm a guy who pretends to be a girl pretending to be a guy. No one seems to have noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I'm a guy who pretends to be a girl pretending to be a guy. No one seems to have noticed.
    BAHAHAHAHA XD luvit!

I'm a guy who pretends to be a girl on Omegle.
    Funniest thing you can do. Massive trolling. It seems everyone there is a horny 20 year old male. So you just say you're a girl, and go a bit deeper into cybering... Not too deep, but it comes to the point where you say something along the lines of...
    "Ohhh yeah baby! Suck my p**is!"
    Their reaction: Priceless.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    My apologies for overlooking that, hold your breath while waiting in anticipation of my lewd PM, dear.

I'm a girl, but I can't think of any real incidences where I've pretended to be a guy.

I imagine reasons could include - wanting to stop being hit on, wanting to be taken seriously, wanting to avoid the 'you're seriously a girl? like really?' conversation everytime someone new comes along.... hang on off to make a new account

I'm a girl and I pretended to be a guy on my Maple Story account once. =P I had around 7 female characters around levels 50-70 and just got bored of how they all looked the same. So I made a male Evan (they are like dragon themed magic users). I didn't feel guilty, but it did get really weird once because I forgot my character was a boy and was flirting while I was waiting for a boat. XD The poor guy was thrown for a loop.
    Last edited by Jossilyn; 02-Nov-2011 at 03:37. Reason: Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    wanting to avoid the 'you're seriously a girl? like really?' conversation everytime someone new comes along.... hang on off to make a new account
    You're seriously a girl? Like, really?

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jossilyn View Post
    I'm a girl and I pretended to be a guy on my Maple Story account once. =P I had around 7 female characters around levels 50-70 and just got bored of how they all looked the same. So I made a male Evan (they are like dragon themed magic users). I didn't feel guilty, but it did get really weird once because I forgot my character was a boy and was flirting while I was waiting for a boat. XD The poor guy was thrown for a loop.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

*recovers from hysterical laughter*

When I did WoW, I tended toward female characters, just because the female versions of most races looked cooler than the males. It was pretty hilarious, fielding all the barely pubescent teenage pickup lines.

I wrote fanfictions on a sock puppet account that was very obviously a sock puppet account. I let people know that it was legitimately not my main account but didn't link it to my main account in any way. I wrote fanfiction I wouldn't want my ordinary friends reading since it's a blog/fic account so there's a mix of personal and fandom. It was also outside of my normal fandoms... I really don't think anyone looked at the gender on the account and I think most people assumed I was a girl anyway. I think I also said Antarctica or something for the location on there so.... other than that, I keep everything honest. It was also a fetish type story and I didn't want creeped upon. I just wanted my writing read, and didn't really care about recognition either and would prefer not to have any.

I think it would've felt dishonest if anyone I had known had commented on the stories, but it was so separate with very few motives that it didn't feel wrong per say. The gender in that sort of thing is irrelevant especially since I wasn't talking to anyone or anything.

I also know one of my other friends would get on harry potter chats and pretend to be a guy. She shipped Sirius and Remus, so I'd sit and watch over her shoulder as she talked to people, but I think everyone could tell she was a girl anyway. I'm really not sure what her motives were other than to feel included somehow? She didn't want to be a guy. I guess she just liked gay men and wanted to talk to them? I have no idea.... Actually that sounds about like what guys do. Although she also wasn't creepy about it since I was sitting right there. I really don't understand it.