Thread: Hello out there

Smile Hello out there

Hi, as you can guess I am a newbie to the site. I am younger than 35 but older than 25. lol I am from Texas and I am a transgendered male. If you don't know what that is then just ask. I came to the this site to find out more about regression more than anything. I am not into wearing diapers or baby clothes but every once in a while I catch myself looking at the binkies. Or I will act like a pre teen. Also I am kinda of interested in the whole aspect of a "daddy". But I have no idea where all this will go. I am hoping to just talk to others and get an idea of what is going on with me. If there is anything I left out or if you have any questions for me then just drop me a line.

Hi Bruon! Welcome to ADISC. You've come to the right place for answers. This is a haven for AB/TB/DL/caregivers/friends of AB/DL/TB's. One of the best things to do(from personal experience) is to be honest with yourself and remain open to new ideas. You will find your niche. Why, it took me 3 years after finding out what an AB was until i realized i was one myself. Explore, and take your time. Perhaps you will find your place as an AB or a caregiver...or maybe even BOTH! LOL. I hope you enjoy the site. I sure know i do. It helps to not feel so alone. Your in good company.

Another Texan! How are you enjoying this nice "fall" weather?! xD LMAO

Hello, and welcome to ADISC! I see you're a little older, do you happen to be on Fetlife? Anyways, nice to see another caretaker on the site, those seem to lack around here. If you have any questions about being a daddy or a caretaker, I'm sure my Daddy can stop by to answer some questions

Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions!

Thank you both for the welcome. I look forward to talking with both of you.