Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my mom found my stash

Default my mom found my stash

so since im in college and dont like to spend a lot of money so I live with my parents. today I was driving to the store when my mom called. she called to ask me if I was wetting the bed like I did when I was in middle school so I panicked and said yes. she was real cool about it saying that it is probably stress from working full time and going to school.

It sounds like you have a nice mother I don't know but in my oppinion I think that you should tell her about your AB/DL side. I think you will find her to be more understanding than you might think. Pluss it will come out eventually and nothing good ever came from a lie. Sorry not trying to preach. I hope you do what you think is best.

i have been thinking about it but i just dont think im ready yet. in reality i dont know how do go about doing this. my sister knows but shes always found me to be in her on words "eccentric" and my two best friends know but they could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by boostergold View Post
    i have been thinking about it but i just dont think im ready yet. in reality i dont know how do go about doing this. my sister knows but shes always found me to be in her on words "eccentric" and my two best friends know but they could care less.
    Though it's always good to tell the truth, I think I would let this one go. Some people do start wetting the bed again because of stress. It's not that big a deal if she believes this, and you can wear when you're back at home. I wish my mom had been so understanding. She sent me to a shrink.

i just happy i dont have to lock my door anymore. she already knows i sleep with a stuffed pikachu so i dont have to hide that. also i dont have to hide the diapers i just bought when i come home. im happy she found my stash.

ur mom is really nice, i it was my mom it would had gone crazy, that why i hide my diapers very good

well i was actualy surprised. my mom is in no way sane.

My mom knows but, she dose not care as long as. She dose not know that I'm diapered.

As we get older, our parents begin to recognize our own identity and autonomy. They know we're going to have a sex drive and that sometimes it takes different forms. Being a good parent is about letting your bird fly from the nest. My wife and I were good at this. We worry about our kids but we don't bug them. We have good listening ears and when they want to tell us something, we're always there for them. Those of you whose parents have not made a big deal about this may have parents who are wise enough to know when to let go. It's what parents must do.

My mom found my diapers several times while I was growing up. It always led to both my father and mother sitting me down and talking to me about why I wanted to wear daipers. Just a little history I was a bed wetter until the age of 11. My mother would diaper me before bed every night. At age 10 I started to enjoy the warm wet diapers in the moring and was hooked on them since then.