Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Lidl still sell siempre nappies?

Default Do Lidl still sell siempre nappies?

Hi, new to this forum!

I've just had a look in 3 different Lidl stores in North London and none of them had any siempre nappies on display.

Can anyone confirm if thier local Lidl still sells them, preferably not too far from London?

I am very keen to try these.

Thanks

alu

I know the clapham one has lidls nappies in stock, don't know if there on display. If not just ask someone to check the stock room. And i got 2 packs a few days ago (not in london) so there still being sold.

Thanks, I'll have a look there. It would be embarrassing to have to ask! Any other Lidl stores that def have them? Even in essex/hertforshire etc...?
    Last edited by drynites89; 31-Oct-2011 at 00:05.

I was in Lidl in Mnachester today and they have them on promotion - buy one, get one free!

Hmm, might need to make a trip to Lidl later. Wish i had done that when i was around there last week. Didnt even think about it. Facepalm >.<

First post, and good place to start. I saw the pics of the siempre nappies, looked identical to some own brand super-u nappies I bought in France on holiday last year, and they are good. A nice fit but a bit thin. Anyway, I haven't found them in my local salisbury lidl, so I'm checking out Southampton this evening. I'll let you know

Is there left in any stores in Glasgow/Edinburgh? Would save waiting on delivery in the house? Also do they fit into a rucksack?

None at southampton lidl! I want to buy nappies off the shelf, not online. Where can i get 'em?

PaddedPuppy

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by scottishdude View Post
    Do they fit into a rucksack?
    If you can fit a 14" laptop in there, its tall and wide enough. And the depth of any bag should be fine to get them in.

Quote Originally Posted by sutters View Post
    None at southampton lidl! I want to buy nappies off the shelf, not online. Where can i get 'em?
    If you go ask in Lidl they could have them out the back. Otherwise Boots will have cheap stuff.