Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else likes leaks?

Default Who else likes leaks?

If I wear in public and I wet, I like it to stay in the diaper. But I must confess that when I am at home I like leaks. I like it when the waistband of my jeans gets wet and it starts to leak out the legbands. Right now I am wearing undies sticking out from under a Depend pullup to encourage leaking. Anyone else like this?

Well.. Not the underwear part, but I love wetting diapers till they leak and then sitting in them xD It makes me feel so babyish..

Theres a time and a place for a leak. Mostly they suck and I do everything I can to avoid them. Can be fun occasionaly though

Every once in a while, leaking can be pretty great. It enhances the feeling that you're really helpless in your diapers and sometimes you leak because you can't help it. On the other hand, until I was able to buy my own diapers at age 15, I used my sister's old swim diapers which as you can guess leaked every time I used them. Never again! The whole reason I insist on using Abenas now is that I can't deal with the insecurity of knowing my diaper is going to leak all over whenever I get it a little bit wet; diapers don't feel secure if you know they're not going to hold what you put into them. So, leaks are cool if they happen very occasionally but I think they ruin the experience if they become a lifestyle.

A leak at home isn't too bad and can even be a bit fun. Hate them in public though.

I hate leaking in general, aside from the fact that it makes me feel pretty babyish. Leaked once in public whilst walking along a canal with 2 of my big bros & i was pretty embarrassed

I don't like leaks anywhere but the privacy of home. Also makes me feel I've gotten my money's worth out of the diaper

Leaks in public infuriate me greatly actually, even if its just a little. Feeling it run down my legs and into my shoes drives me nuts, I always wear dark pants though just in case. Leaks at home don't bother me though, it's just like..."oh look at that a wet spot on my chair" *get up and change and grab a different chair and continue what I was doing*

I find leaks fun, in fact I think I posted about this in another thread, I like to wear 2 pairs of plastic pants over my diaper and put a couple of ice cubes in between the 2 pairs at some stage the ice will melt and leak out, but you have some control over when and how much leaking will occur. usually takes about 15 -20 minutes before the leak is noticeable, but the first you know about it is when you see the damp spots at the tops of your legs. I find it very exciting, not really sure why though, its just an easy way for me to get a thrill.

Of course I sometimes like to just go in my pants without the diaper, too. Sometimes mess too.