Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little lie turned into nappies all vacation

tasha1119

Default A little lie turned into nappies all vacation

Hi, I just wanted to share my experience.
    I'm a 21 year old girl and I'd always wanted to try wearing nappies, but never had the courage. A month ago I went interstate on vacation for 2 weeks to stay with a family who were friends of my parents. I'd never met them before, but they were all lovely and happy to have me stay.

For some bizarre reason, on my first night with the family, I wet the bed (hadn't done this since the age of 5!). Possibly one of the most humiliating moments of my life. Despite trying to hide it, the mother of the family found out in the morning. She was super nice about it, and asked if it was just an accident or whether it happened a lot. I have no idea why, but I panicked. I felt like it was more embarrassing to say it was an accident. So I pretended it was no big deal, and said that it happened every once in a while back home. She looked concerned, so I quickly added "it's okay, occasionally at home I'll just wear a nappy just in case". That phrase will forever stick in my mind - I have no idea why I just blurted it out!

Anyways, long story short - she ended up buying some Drynites for me for the rest of the vacation. She told me not to be embarrassed, and that we'd keep it a secret from the others. Each night she'd poke her head in the room and say "don't forget to pop your nappy on, love". The first few nights it was horribly embarrassing, and I couldn't believe I'd actually lied and was now wearing nappies to bed. But then I decided to take advantage of such a strange situation, and purposely wet the bed every few nights! It was so fantastic to wake up in a wet nappy.

How i miss those few weeks!!

Seems a little far-fetched to me. If it is true, i guess that's kinda cool. If it is made-up, then don't try to pass it off as true. 99/100 fake bedwetting will end up causing a lot more trouble than it's worth so to give everyone's hopes up into thinking that all they have to do is wet to bed one time and lie about it and they will get nappies anytime they want them, is not fair to do.

Also... since this is your first post and you havent really properly introduced yourself, others might have a hard time believing it, too. I would suggest posting an introduction/greeting, so we can get to know you better. That way not everyone will jump immediately to the thought that you are posting made-up stories.

Tasha, firstly welcome to the site, ABalex is right, you should make an introduction and write a little bit about where your from and what you do "outside the diaper". We like to pride ourselves here on being a community who dont just talk about nappies but also the other things that go on in our lives. You will find people here are suspicious of new members posting stories about their experiances that could be percivied as far fetched. Please dont take offence to this if your story is true, it just happens a lot here and its not what adisc is about.
    I look forward to seeing you around the forums - always good to have another english member

Supersam1223

Now, I have a good radar for bullshit, and this didn't twig as BS when I read it. So it's either not BS or it's very well written.

Either way, more often than not lying like this will come back and bite you on the arse. So I wouldn't make a habit of it. Cool story though.

On an unrelated note, you should make an introduction thread, so we can get to know you. If you have trouble thinking of things to write, there's a "cheat sheet" stickied in the Greetings/Introductions forum.

Comes from London, uses the word nappy, but talks about 'going interstate on vacation' ...

There are some things that seem... odd; I'm not going to say impossible, or completely untruthful. But I just can't see any adult when you are on vacation, especially one that you just met buying a 21 year old diapers because she wet the bed. Then poking her head in your room at night to remind you to put one on and call you "love". I don't read people very well, and I do know someone who calls almost every single person "love" but that still isn't exactly helping your story.

Just something seems uncomfortable about the age. If you were younger it would be much more reasonable and believable, but I just can't buy it if you are 21.

Anyways; welcome to the forums as well! You should really post an introduction to the forum =)

goodniteteen69

Quote Originally Posted by timmywimmy View Post
    Comes from London, uses the word nappy, but talks about 'going interstate on vacation' ...
    agreed, how does one from the uk go "interstate"

It seems plausible to me. I remember when I was down in Mexico with my family, I got sick down there so I started to have diarrhea and was having messy accidents and my parents were all of a sudden asking me if I have a pull up on. I brought diapers with and my mother wasn't happy about it and then all of a sudden it became a good thing I brought them with. I was also 21. I must say having this sickness was not pleasant and messing myself did not feel good because it was runny and it itched my skin and it was a pain getting these awful cramps and running to the bathroom because if I farted, poop would come out and I didn't like going through lot of diapers. It was awful. Also talk about coming home from the trip and I ran out of diapers in my bag so I had a messy accident at the Denver airport and had to sit in my mess on the way home. It was not pleasant and it literally stunk.

Sorry but the "BS" attitude is why I didn't come here for a while and why I rarely came here. I come here and see this a lot and it looks like people here don't believe anything so if you post something, people might falsely call you out on it and to me that is bullying and this is supposed to be a support community but it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Sorry but the "BS" attitude is why I didn't come here for a while and why I rarely came here. I come here and see this a lot and it looks like people here don't believe anything so if you post something, people might falsely call you out on it and to me that is bullying and this is supposed to be a support community but it's not.
    I agree. I hate it when people get 'called out' like this. That is why i at least gave Tasha the benefit of a doubt. However, as a community, we do need to be on the lookout for those that come in here and post completely false stories that really don't help 'support' anyone else in any way. Maybe this story is true. Maybe it's not. But like i said, USUALLY lying about bedwetting is not a good idea. and USUALLY it will not get these types of results. And even tho calling someone out on a 'BS' story is rude and not supportive, it does help keep this place honest and keep it providing real support to those who need it.

I belive the biggest reason for calling BS is those calling BS are not brave enough to tell the truth here on the forum, and when someone actualy does come here and tell the truth, there story is marked as BS.
    I have shared a couple true storys here over the years, was they where called BS storys also, the only person who know the truth is the one posting the story, and if it sounds to far off in left feild most will call it BS.

I personaly enjoy the true storys, and with a little wisdom you can tell which ones are true or not and don't need to post your tought of BS or not.