Thread: I Keep Trying and I'm Getting Somewhere

Default I Keep Trying and I'm Getting Somewhere

Wow. Just trying to get started with this site is a challange. I kept looking on how to start and going all over the page and very redy to give up. VERY complicated. And I am NOT dumb.

My name is Cee. I am a attractive black singel guy in Washington, DC. I am independent, mature, lover of life, nature, and people. I like to share jokes and smiles. A home-body. Not into, smoking, clubs or night life. I look foward to each coming day and make the best of each day presented to me. I volunteer a lot. I don't have kids, so I have more time in my life to share smiles with others. I like to cook, read and do gardening.

So, that's it. Peace.

The forum software takes a bit of getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it is not hard. It's kinda like riding a bicycle. Anyway. Welcome to the site. I love your intro. Very Optimistic and looks at the sunnier side of life. I love that!

If you are still having trouble getting started with the site. Check out the Articles page. The first 3 or 4 on this list are very helpful to new members.
    Articles - Articles About ADISC

Hey Daboi, great intro! Positive and optimistic! You didn't say a word about diapers and I like you already. I have a feeling you will brighten up our forums with your upbeat attitude.