Thread: hello from northeast Indiana

Default hello from northeast Indiana

hi all. 46 northeast Indiana sissy male or male who crossdreses. I always had this fantasy of diapers and babying and the fur one of me as a dog My hobbies are reading books like the Hobbit series. I love to play video games like the Final Fantasy series. I like to wach sports and scifi shows Looking to make freinds or help on my babying or diapering. Have a nice day.

Welcome to ADISC sissyjamie. Thanks for telling us a little about yourself! ^_^

I'm not a terribly good reader myself. I have a hard time following the words, so I'm quite jealous of those who can finish off a book in a day or so.

Any specific sports you like? I am not the biggest sports fan, although I do like college basketball and would love to play on a real life curling (yes, curling) team. ^^

Hope you feel at home on the site. I look forward to seeing you around!

i enjoy most sports. College football and college basketball and NFL are some.