Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

Hello, pretty new to the diaper scene, had the interest for ages but have only recently started acting on it.

Hey there johnsmith. Welcome to ADISC! ^_^

Congratulations on taking that initial step! It can be nerve-wracking, but also very liberating.

There is much to learn and read about on this site, including many things that are completely non-ABDL related.

Speaking of, what do you like to do outside of the diaper-related realm? Hobbies? Play sports? Music? ^^ Hearing a bit more about you would be much appreciated!

I hope you find the site fun and informative. I look forward to seeing you around!

A bit more about me, I'm an Aussie, just about to finish school, have a girlfriend whom does not really know about this side of my life. Other things I like to do? I'm a very geeky person, so computers are my forte but I am interested in pretty much every sport I can think of except for lawn bowls, although I don't really play anything sport related, but I do watch. My only real physical activity that I ever do is hiking, I love it cause it gives me time to think. Otherwise my lifestyle is pretty boring.