Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Mom is paying me $35 , Should I buy UnderJams?

Default My Mom is paying me $35 , Should I buy UnderJams?

So a few weeks ago my mom was talking to me, about paying me money for helping around the house, when she and my father went on a trip for their anniversery. But not just that when she had surgery to help her not pee her pants when she laughed or suddenly was scared by something. When she couldn't and still cannot lift things I helped out. So she is paying me for that too. So that basicly adds up to $35 or was it 45? I kinda forgot ^_^;

Anyways last week she payed me ten dollars and on my Dad's next paycheck my mom is going to give me $20. So my question is Should I buy underjams or should I buy another type of diaper brand?

it's ultimately up to you. do you want a pull-up type of diaper like underjams or goonites? or do you want adult diapers? or baby diapers?

EmeraldsAndLime

Don't know... do you really want them and do they suit your needs?

if you have the opportunity to order online, then order online, $35 will get you some great diapers, and if its $45, you will have enough to order online.
    if you cannot, then buy underjams.

Secret

NO Get real diapers.
    Yeah agreed get real diapers, personaly I would recomend the CVS generic brand ones they absorb pretty well and they wont break your wallet. But it will ultimatley come down to what you want from the diaper?

Do you want it with plastic backing , good absorbency , fluffy , a big diaper , cheap , or good tapes. Different diapers will give you different results so head on over to our wiki and check that out.

Different strokes for different folks you know?
    ~hugs~ secrete101

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Well to answer your question, yes they suit my needs but my only problem isthat WILL they leak? and will they fit me? Because I really don't know if XL in kid sive size of Underjams will fit L/G (36-38) guy like me.

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    Yeah agreed get real diapers, personaly I would recomend the CVS brand onesthey absord pretty well and they wont break your wallet. But it will ultimatley come down to what you want from the diaper? Do you want it with plastic backing , good absorbency , fluffy , a big diaper , good absorption , or good tapes. Different diapers will give you different results so head on over to our wiki and check that out.

~hugs~ secrete101
    I might try that thanks ^____^.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    NO Get real diapers.
    Actually baby diapers DON'T fit me because I am 17 and my size is L/G (36-38) and baby diapers fit well, babies. And I really don't like adult diapers because they're TOO plain.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    And I really don't like adult diapers because they're TOO plain.
    try bambino they have baby prints on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke View Post
    Well to answer your question, yes they suit my needs but my only problem isthat WILL they leak? and will they fit me? Because I really don't know if XL in kid sive size of Underjams will fit L/G (36-38) guy like me.
    I heard that underjams tear easy if your waist is too big for them. I've never tried them, so I don't know for sure though. I think you should get some regular adult diapers or some adult pull ups if you want pull ups. With a 36-38 waist I think you would probably be setting yourself up for disappointment if you buy underjams.

Do as you wish but it would be better in the long run to get real diapers.