Thread: New Bambino Diapers are NOW available

Exclamation New Bambino Diapers are NOW available

I've ordered some and they are on their way, only a sample since their sizing has changed and i'm a between size. Don't want mediums that don't fit anymore. They are priced higher obviously. $8 for sample, $40 for the 16 pack, $90 for case. Available in M or L only. I can't wait to get them!

If I get them in I'll try to do a review if I can.

I hope they don't sell out waiting to try sample pack for sizing. They said the Mediums fit smaller than usual now. So, I probably have to go up a size cause the tapes hardly grabbed the landing strip with the others.

EEK! I can't wait.

There's already a couple threads about this

and here

^_^ I'm really excited too, and i ordered a sample pack of them three days ago :p

sorry, the repeat thread checker didn't show anything

The new "name that diaper" mediums fit like the old mediums used to, must be manufactured somewhere else. I like the new diaper but the price is waaay to much and there not as thick as advertised. There fluffy but not any heavier....In my opinion.