Thread: I wasn't sure if I should post this in Mature Topic or Diaper Talk

Default I wasn't sure if I should post this in Mature Topic or Diaper Talk

But I prefer Mature Topics

This isn't a slam on you young people but when you have a problem understandably you tend to carry on about it as if you are the only one who has ever experienced such a problem.

Its cool I did it when I was younger and when you guys get a little older there will be some Young Turk or other saying something that you have heard before and when you say "Heard it" (hopefully phrased in a more polite way) he will not believe you either. What did they say on BSG all of this shit happened before and it will happen again.

More to the point I ran across something really cool of an ABDL nature I found the story to be very touching. Regardless of the fact I never wore as a child I was bullied because of my physical condition and this really struck a cord with me.

NELIcon - "When I was In 3rd Grade" pt. 1 - YouTube

NELIcon - "When I was In 3rd Grade" pt. 2 - YouTube

People are always going to be cruel to varying degrees even young children and whatever the circumstances are if you are on the receiving end I hope you have someone in your life that will wrap your arms around you as you are crying.

If you are a bystander I hope you have the courage to do the right thing and beat the crap out of the schoolyard bully.

“Thou shall not be a perpetrator; thou shall not be a victim; and above all thou shall never be a bystander” Wish I could remember who said this quote.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    “Thou shall not be a perpetrator; thou shall not be a victim; and above all thou shall never be a bystander” Wish I could remember who said this quote.
    I remember that one

Yehuda Bauer I think. It was a quote about the holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I remember that one

Yehuda Bauer I think. It was a quote about the holocaust
    That sounds right, I remember seeing it at the Holocaust remembrance museum.