Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing+mormon missionaries+soiled diaper

Default Embarrassing+mormon missionaries+soiled diaper

So earlier this evening I experienced the most embarrassing moment of my life. First off i have to say that every person close to me knows i have always had to wear diapers and that im both urinary and fecal incontinent.

So I had just went number two but was in the middle of watching a series on netflix so after unbuttoning my pants I got distracted by the last couple mins of the episode. All of a sudden there was a knock at my sliding glass door and there was the missionaries. I told them to hold on a minute. Grabbed a fresh diaper out of my closet and the wipes and headed to my bedroom to get cleaned up. I let them in and already i could tell they both were uncomfortable. Come to find out they had been standing there for a bit watching me through the dirty sliding glass door. From their vantage point, it appeared to them I was jacking off which of course i was not. Before I knew what they saw, I explained that I had to wear diapers and was getting ready to go change but got distracted and that is why they caught me in that uncompromising position. Needless to say after our meeting I could tell they were still convinced I had been jacking off in plain sight and they kept saying it didnt matter what I had been doing, that they still cared and that they werent their to judge me.

so yeah...pretty embarrassing and future meetings will now be quite awkward..

Well, I'd say it's been rude of them to stand there watching you from behind the door, no matter what you were doing in your own privacy.

I'd have been quite mad at them, if I were you! And, if you thought they didn't believe that you just needed a change, you could provide some unmistakable proof!
    Last edited by quattrus; 28-Oct-2011 at 14:39. Reason: typo

They were judging you.

But that's okay! Because who cares what they think? They're young (19, right?), so how much experience do you think they really have?

Why on earth would you let strangers of any sort in your house? Even worse, when you're in a compromising situation!!

I usually say something outrageous to make them scurry away. Like looking over my shoulder and yelling "Hone the blade honey, the sacrifice is here!"

They're on my property, so unless they're the postman, fed ex, or someone I know, I own them.

I love when the mormons come around, they always ask if you need help with anything. ANYTHING! Like cleaning my car

Im a member of the LDS church. I just wanted to point that out. I didnt want to make the situation worse by turning them away if they did see something. In a way they were judging me. LDS believe masturbation is wrong. Even though I wasnt its what they felt they saw. They did make it a point to say it didnt matter and that no matter what I did or didnt do the book of mormon and the bible say to not turn some one away, to love and not to judge. Of course we all know there are exceptions. If i admitted I was bisexual it would be all over...

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

and I agree i did feel it was rude for them to stand there but in their minds they wanted to wait til i was done so according to them once they realized what they felt was going on they stepped away and waited a while before coming back. Yes Missionaries are young. 18-23 I believe. Most are inexperienced with ways of the world because in typical LDS families things are pretty insulated.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    Yes Missionaries are young. 18-23 I believe. Most are inexperienced with ways of the world because in typical LDS families things are pretty insulated.
    Missionaries,,as in traveling ministers? How in the world can a 19 year old be a missionary and have next to zero world experience. Doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.

never any mormon missionaries but have opened the door wearing just a diaper jor jehovahs witnesses before loved the look of shock on there faces

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    Missionaries,,as in traveling ministers? How in the world can a 19 year old be a missionary and have next to zero world experience. Doesn't seem like a smart thing to do.
    Any Mormon man above the age of 18 is considered a minister of their church. I'm not Mormon but I live right next to a Mormon church, I could literally crawl there if I wanted to. Some of my friends that live near by are Mormon and they explained these things to me.

goodniteteen69

if only it were so easy as changing your diaper in front of them to get them off your stoop, i think more people might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    So earlier this evening I experienced the most embarrassing moment of my life. First off i have to say that every person close to me knows i have always had to wear diapers and that im both urinary and fecal incontinent.

So I had just went number two but was in the middle of watching a series on netflix so after unbuttoning my pants I got distracted by the last couple mins of the episode. All of a sudden there was a knock at my sliding glass door and there was the missionaries. I told them to hold on a minute. Grabbed a fresh diaper out of my closet and the wipes and headed to my bedroom to get cleaned up. I let them in and already i could tell they both were uncomfortable. Come to find out they had been standing there for a bit watching me through the dirty sliding glass door. From their vantage point, it appeared to them I was jacking off which of course i was not. Before I knew what they saw, I explained that I had to wear diapers and was getting ready to go change but got distracted and that is why they caught me in that uncompromising position. Needless to say after our meeting I could tell they were still convinced I had been jacking off in plain sight and they kept saying it didnt matter what I had been doing, that they still cared and that they werent their to judge me.

so yeah...pretty embarrassing and future meetings will now be quite awkward..