Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I joined this site to be in a place where people have the same intrests that I do I am your typical american man and an avid gamer my intrest in diapers started years ago in my teens

What kinds of games do you play? I love RTS, role-playing, and my current addiction Leauge of Legends.

currently playing the Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion and waiting for Skyrim to come out in 14 days

You and me both. So I take it your name is a play on the main villian. Maurnsdagon (forgive spelling but my guide is buried under a ton of other books.) I miss Sheograth and hope he makes another appearnce in Skyrim. I usually play a Aragonia mage but I customize the class.

myself i usually play a Dunmer female custom battlemage i am also a fan of the madgod

Just preordered the game today. I hope the dadra are still a part of the game. I think they might be abit overshadowed by the dragons. Who doesn't like old Sheogorath?

"My world my rules!"