Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dating a possible little

Default Dating a possible little

So i just went on a date with a girl that i have some interest in, and i have pretty well confirmed that she is a little, as for how much, i don't know. She said that she enjoys coloring books, and when i tried to pry for a little more info she got a little defensive and said it didn't really matter, so i just said sorry it was a silly question. Also later i asked her what she would do if she had $100000, and after books, she said she would get herself a really big playground, one that would make a person feel 'little'. So i figure there is no debate on this one, she is a little, who knows if she is an ab/dl, but at leas she would probably be pretty understanding of it anyhow.
    Only problem is, i don't feel like i put on the best of performance as a date. I'm pretty bad at the dating game, but i feel like it would be a shame to miss out on a cute girl that enjoys being little. I don't really know how to try and relate to that side of her without completely exposing my secret, which i couldn't do unless things were very serious.
    I most certainly could use help on some conversation tips pertaining to this subject, and conversations in general. I figure though next time i ask her out, i'm going to take her to the park, then get her into a game of tag or something, that should liven things up a bit, she has talked about how she likes parks and swings, so i think it would go over well.
    By the way, i'v pretty much burned the asking favorites of thing, i use that way too much. I wish i could talk to a girl like she is one of the guys or something, it is so much easier.

BabyJayk

Boy this sounds familiar.
    Do you want to know a secret? Depending on what you mean by talk to her like she is one of the guy. You can. Remember that Girls are human beings too you know, its not like they are some kind of other species that we can't relate to. Just be considerate and tell her how you feel and most girls will respect you for it.

That being said she has a childish side. This could mean many things. But one thing is for sure. Make her feel safe with you and you can earn her trust, and confidence. I know because my SO is a lot like the girl you are talking about.

And I think you answered one of your questions by saying you could take her to the park, play tag, etc. Don't forget the swings. So in other words, just be "a little" around her. Just don't push it too far or you could be perceived as "a silly".

Well, most girls, enjoy feeling cute and acting like princesses. Trust me, I know c: we all like coloring believe it or not, and mostly all of my friends still like playgrounds. It's just natural for a girl to act younger, so I wouldn't get too excited just yet. Everything you stated sounds pretty normal. But definitely keep waiting and checking for more signs c: you never know!

i may not be the best person to give dating advice as i have only had 2 girlfriends and one is now my fiancee. (the other ended up being the school.... not sure for a nice word but you get it) anyways, dont try so hard to get her as a girlfriend. just be natural, polite, and relaxed. be friendly and if it is meant to be, it will happen

and yes, going to the park is almost always good.

yeah, the more that i think of it, I figure i will see how things feel the next time i see her, i do have to agree with this though.

Quote Originally Posted by kaylakutiez View Post
    Well, most girls, enjoy feeling cute and acting like princesses. Trust me, I know c: we all like coloring believe it or not, and mostly all of my friends still like playgrounds. It's just natural for a girl to act younger, so I wouldn't get too excited just yet. Everything you stated sounds pretty normal. But definitely keep waiting and checking for more signs c: you never know!
    Most girls i have known display that a bit, I guess I won't get too attached just because she likes to play cute, that is a girl thing to do, so i suppose my options remain open.

Be careful if you're planing a date on a playground or park, some playgrounds and parks don't allow adults alone or together they don't care about it you have to bring kids with you otherwise you can have a load of troubles, some neighbors are really freaking out about pedo's lurking kids at playgrounds and parks. Two women had troubles just for eating some donuts on a park bench in New York not so long ago, all of this because they didn't have kids with them.

Parents protecting their kids from strangers, I'm ok with this no problemo, but parents freaking out like this are way too much, I guess if they have a backyard at home, they are like in a prison in it, what will happen when they go to school alone (I forgot, mommy will drive them to school in their large SUV with a shotgun in the backseat just in case they come accross a men walking alone and shoot him directly without asking questions, just in case...) we're now in a crazy world you know.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Be careful if you're planing a date on a playground or park, some playgrounds and parks don't allow adults alone or together they don't care about it you have to bring kids with you otherwise you can have a load of troubles, some neighbors are really freaking out about pedo's lurking kids at playgrounds and parks. Two women had troubles just for eating some donuts on a park bench in New York not so long ago, all of this because they didn't have kids with them.

Parents protecting their kids from strangers, I'm ok with this no problemo, but parents freaking out like this are way too much, I guess if they have a backyard at home, they are like in a prison in it, what will happen when they go to school alone (I forgot, mommy will drive them to school in their large SUV with a shotgun in the backseat just in case they come accross a men walking alone and shoot him directly without asking questions, just in case...) we're now in a crazy world you know.
    Wow, sounds like you have some extremely cautious people in your neck of the woods. Around here people don't care, the majority of the people in the park are actually adults/teens it seems like.

Hey bud,

It would probably be best just not to think of it as a possibility, just that she's young at heart. If you start to think, or rather OVER think the situation your tendencies and desires are going to be transferred into the image of her in your mind. What I am trying to say, I think, is that you are going to be looking for signs that may just not be there and you may just see them just because you want to. Just be a friend to her and enjoy your times together without trying to play behind the scenes detective of her personality traits, that will do nothing but distract you from her. Have fun!

Well, you could try to get to know her, which is a big help. If you are early in a relationship the favorites thing is a good approach as it does give you something to talk about and start to open up. What you want is to start to develop some kind of connection. So if you get a second date, show up with a coloring book rolled up with crayons in the top, like some odd bouquet. It shows that you listen and don't judge her. Then just talk about life and get to know who she is and let her find out who you are. Other things are for later dates.