Thread: furry help

Default furry help

hey how did you guys know you were a furry because i think i may be one but i don't really know

It comes down to you simply considering yourself a furry.

If you like furry art, you want to/are creating/have a fursona, or you think being a furry is cool and you think you are one- then you pretty much are.

Do you like Anthropomorphic artwork? Can be anything from Animal mascots and or cartoon characters like Mickey Mouse, the Disney version of Robin Hood. Do you find yourself wanting to wear a fursuit? When you close doors, do you make sure your tail is out of the way? Do you have a Fursona (an animal version of yourself) Pokemon can be a fursona.

If you answer yes to any of these questions and want to call yourself a Furry, then you are a Furry.

Remember that furry is just a label, You can enjoy what the fandom has to offer and not call yourself a furry. For me I have known I have been a fan of Anthro for YEARS! But only until recently have I started calling myself a furry. Personally I love the term. That's really the only reason I call myself one.

If you want to be a furry and think you are then you are.
    I knew of the fandom for over 20 years, and tho didn't follow it majorly then I believe I was one before then but didn't know it yet.
    Mostly cause it wasn't a fandom yet.