Thread: Where to secretly buy large boy Goodnites online?

Default Where to secretly buy large boy Goodnites online?

I have recently wanted to go and wear goodnites just because for old times sake. I know that amazon and other websites sell them, but they most likely dont do discreet shipping. I do not want suggestions for other diapers/pullups please. I cannot walk into a store to buy them, so is there some place online where I could buy Large/XL boy goodnites and have them discreetly shipped? Please and Thanks alot!

You can get them from most medical supply stored (online) I'm pretty sure north shore care and xp medical carry them.

xp medical has never carried goodnites but north shore care does carry them and their products are shipped discreetly

Orders from Amazon are shipped discreetly, they put everything - even whole retail cases - inside their own packaging.
    Just make sure your order is coming from Amazon themselves and not another seller.

Try north shore care