Thread: Pinball machine players

Default Pinball machine players

So, who like's pinball machines? Which one is your favorite and when was the last time you were able to play one?

My favorite, being a child of the 90's was The Simpsons. I also liked Terminator 2 pinball. The last time I played a pinball machine though was around 5 years ago. There was a pizziera/resturant with a built in arcade called Naughty Nicks here in Stockton. It closed down and is now a card room. Their pizza wasn't that great I think, but they had a full wall of pinball machines so about 12+.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    So, who like's pinball machines? Which one is your favorite and when was the last time you were able to play one?

My favorite, being a child of the 90's was The Simpsons. I also liked Terminator 2 pinball. The last time I played a pinball machine though was around 5 years ago. There was a pizziera/resturant with a built in arcade called Naughty Nicks here in Stockton. It closed down and is now a card room. Their pizza wasn't that great I think, but they had a full wall of pinball machines so about 12+.
    My cousins actually own the Twilight Zone table, and it is pretty good for a solid state table.

As for what my favorite is, I'd have to either go with the South Park table, or the Orbitor 1 table I played at the Pacific Pinball Museum.

Quote Originally Posted by JATO457 View Post
    My cousins actually own the Twilight Zone table, and it is pretty good for a solid state table.

As for what my favorite is, I'd have to either go with the South Park table, or the Orbitor 1 table I played at the Pacific Pinball Museum.
    Yeah, after you told me about it in minecraft, I'd really like to check it out.

Yeah, after you told me about it in minecraft, I'd really like to check it out.
    For 15 bucks a person, it is well worth it. I think I played there for about 6 hours total, mostly on some of the newer machines, but they have machines from the 40's and 50's, which are also awesome. I must have played at a quarter a game, probably a little over 140 dollars or so.

For 15 bucks a person, it is well worth it. I think I played there for about 6 hours total, mostly on some of the newer machines, but they have machines from the 40's and 50's, which are also awesome. I must have played at a quarter a game, probably a little over 140 dollars or so.
    Wait, they charge you 15 just to go in and look at the machine/tables and make you pay 25 cents per game?

or did you guess you would have spent 140 dollars otherwise?

Wait, they charge you 15 just to go in and look at the machine/tables and make you pay 25 cents per game?

or did you guess you would have spent 140 dollars otherwise?
    15 bucks unlimited play.

Only things that cost money are:
    1. candy
    2. soda
    3. condoms(IKR) in the rest room in the solid state room.

3. condoms(IKR) in the rest room in the solid state room.
    For when you really want to Tilt/bang a machine, apparently.

For when you really want to Tilt/bang a machine, apparently.
    When you go there, let me know if there is still the In 'n Out Urge sticker on the machine

I grew up playing pinball machines, yes, from the 50's and 60's. They were awesome. If you're familiar with The Jersey Shore show, that's where I grew up. I played the games on the boardwalk at Seaside. I no longer remember what kind of machines I played, but they all had themes. There were a lot that had playing cards as a theme. There was a baseball one, and many others. It was a great era.