Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LilLeaker is now Cottontail

Default LilLeaker is now Cottontail

Hello again!

After 90 days on ADISC, I'm celebrating with a new username. 'Cottontail' reflects my rediscovered affinity for cloth diapers (thanks to the encouragement of a few members here) as well as describing my Pampers avatar. It seemed very fitting.

That aside, I'm still the same tech geek in diapers that I was back in July. Glad to still be around this awesome place!

-CT

Hi, Cottontail. I like your new user name much better than your old one.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi, Cottontail. I like your new user name much better than your old one.
    Heheh... Thanks. Me too. Last one was goofy, and I lost my affection for it almost immediately. But! 90 day wait. I expect to keep this name for a good long while.

I love the new name too. Much more Kyoot I think. *giggles*
    I agree I enjoy this place too :3

I like Cottontail too. Really, it's quite clever considering the cloth diaper angle.

I like it adorable!

I would also like to know how one goes about having their username changed. I've been looking for an answer, but I didn't want to bother people with emails if the answer is out in the open and I'm just not seeing it o.O

Thanks everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiMcBride View Post
    I would also like to know how one goes about having their username changed. I've been looking for an answer, but I didn't want to bother people with emails if the answer is out in the open and I'm just not seeing it o.O
    Go to your Settings page and click on Edit Profile. There's a box there for you to select a new name. And POOF! It changes instantly. I hadn't expected that!