Thread: Custom Plushies of your childhood drawings

Red face Custom Plushies of your childhood drawings

Hey everyone!

I recently stumbled upon this wonderful website where they take a child's drawing and make it into a plush toy!

Custom making stuffed toys with children by Child's Own Studio

I think they're extremely wonderful! What are your guys thoughts? Would you want one as well? I do want one of a character I used to draw as a kid I think it'd help me regress more because it's something really straight out of my childhood!

That is an amazing website! It is probably quite costly, however what I wouldn't give to have the pictures I made as a child come to life! Sounds like such an wondrous opportunity! I will have to send in my request when they start taking orders in Jan next year. Thanks for sharing

That looks pretty cool (but not taking orders at the moment it says). I'd quite like to get some of my childhood drawings plushiefied.

=) I'm glad to bring this up for you guys! I saw this and I only thought was that I needed to share this because it's just amazing!

Please tell me I'm not the only one that saw the robot from the megaman legends series in there. I don't even want to draw my own. I want one of those cute guys.