Thread: Hi new here

nicky5

Default Hi new here

Oops I guess this wasn't the right forum to put this on...I guess I'll introduce myself real quick. My name's nick and I'm from Boston. I'm a sophomore in high school and my interests (other than diapers) include everything that has to do with sports. Believe it or not, I'm a Mets and Giants fan rather than the local Boston teams. Not sure what else to say other than my interest in diapers began probably in the 4th grade (at least from what I can remember). I look forward to meeting new people.
    Last edited by Trevor; 26-Oct-2011 at 20:54. Reason: Removed question that was relocated to Teenbaby forum.

Hello Nick, welcome to ADISC! [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 26-Oct-2011 at 20:55. Reason: Removed portion that has now been relocated to other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nicky5 View Post
    Oops I guess this wasn't the right forum to put this on...I guess I'll introduce myself real quick. My name's nick and I'm from Boston. I'm a sophomore in high school and my interests (other than diapers) include everything that has to do with sports. Believe it or not, I'm a Mets and Giants fan rather than the local Boston teams. Not sure what else to say other than my interest in diapers began probably in the 4th grade (at least from what I can remember). I look forward to meeting new people.
    Welcome to ADISC. I did a bit of thread surgery and moved your question intact over to here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/48342-what-do.html where it should get some better attention. I hope you'll find this a good place to get answers and meet new people

nicky5

Thanks Trevor! I appreciate it!