Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My cousin is a furry

Default My cousin is a furry

So this last weekend I went to my cousins and I am pretty sure she's a furry. She draws wolves and other stuff, i think she has an idea about me being one but it was hard talking to her and stuff with her brother i hanged out with most of the time there. I plan to ask her sometime, do you guys think I should tell her about me being a babyfur or just a furry? Btw she's like 15.

Locke

Do you have any other evidence besides her drawing pictures of wolves and other animals? Because if that is it, you might want to get a little more hard evidence before you say anything.

Well she has a fursona so that pretty much explains it

Locke

Oh. Well, then. Not really a question there. I would suggest just telling her, and asking if she is one. (Even though, judging by the whole 'fursona' thing, she is one.)

Locke

Well, first make 100% sure she is actually a furry, but if she is, then she will probably be pretty accepting of just about anything. (Those who live in glass houses...)

Cygnus

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Well, first make 100% sure she is actually a furry, but if she is, then she will probably be pretty accepting of just about anything. (Those who live in glass houses...)
    I dunno, some furries don't take too kindly to us BFs. I would just start by asking if she was a furry and let the conversation take off from there; perhaps if the conversation goes in a positive direction maybe say "so, whaddaya think about those babyfurs?" from there, decide the best course of action.

Hope it works out well!

"then she will probably be pretty accepting of just about anything."

I dont know about that. I'm a semi-lurker on a local furry board, and several people there equate us with the worst of the worst. My advice: Tread carefully before you mention anything abdl.

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    "then she will probably be pretty accepting of just about anything."

I dont know about that. I'm a semi-lurker on a local furry board, and several people there equate us with the worst of the worst. My advice: Tread carefully before you mention anything abdl.
    Wait why do people think your the worst of the worst?

Cygnus

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    Wait why do people think your the worst of the worst?
    They just don't understand, plus with semi-recent deleting of cubby stuff from FA and 2's blog post titled "F*** Babyfurs" with some of his bad experiences with BFs that don't follow the rules of basic etiquette.