Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bambino new diapers on sale

Default Bambino new diapers on sale

I didn't see this posted yet or if I overlooked it I am sorry.

Bambino just put on sale there new diaper.
    Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

It on there main page. I ordered some myself and hope there good.
    Cant wait to get them.

I just ordered a sample so I could see if I liked them first. I have high hopes since they are Bambinos and Bambino makes some really nice diapers. I just hope they live up to the expectations because I don't know what could be better than a thicker more absorbent Bambino.

Now I just need to get my hands on some of those Fabines, I just wish ABU would order much larger quantities to drive the price down. I know one thing is for sure, if this new Bambino turns out to be just as absorbent as the Fabine then it makes Bambino's diaper a whole lot more enticing. I don't care how absorbent your diapers are, $3.00 per diaper is too expensive.

wow, pretty pricey!

OF course with price usually comes quality, but only time will tell on that. personally i dont see them working out too well at that price...

I just ordered a case, too. That was fast (unlike ABU). I can't wait to get them, and they are MUCH MORE affordable then the still not shipped Fabine Exclusive!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    I just ordered a case, too. That was fast (unlike ABU). I can't wait to get them, and they are MUCH MORE affordable then the still not shipped Fabine Exclusive!
    Actually the Fabines just got shipped. Tho not sure if they have extras after there pre-orders.
    Also Bambino gives free shipping. Where ABU adds it extra.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    Actually the Fabines just got shipped. Tho not sure if they have extras after there pre-orders.
    Also Bambino gives free shipping. Where ABU adds it extra.
    bambino isnt giving free shipping, they add the shipping cost into the cost of the product so that what you see is what you pay for instead of having to figure out the shipping, theyre pretty much using a flat rate system so its equal cost for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    bambino isnt giving free shipping, they add the shipping cost into the cost of the product so that what you see is what you pay for instead of having to figure out the shipping, theyre pretty much using a flat rate system so its equal cost for everyone
    Oh I was only going by what it said on Bambino's website. They did say it was free shipping in the continental US.
    Tho it probably really is just included into there price which makes it really convenient . I know they offer faster shipping offers that can be paid for, but I ish patient for the normal kind.