Thread: Confuse and scared a lil

Default Confuse and scared a lil

ok so first i was thinking of telling my aunt that im Bi and like to wear diapers but dont know how to tell her and sometimes in my head it pass that it wont ask her but still i want to get some abu cushies and size 5 pacifier how can i do this we both get along pretty well and we both keep secrets. need help

some secrets are better left kept.....I wouldn't tell unless there is an important reason too.

I would tend to say 'no', as well. If you are only opening up in order to gain the opportunity to order padding and such, I don't think you are grasping the gravity of the situation. Both of these elements (your ABDL-side and bisexuality) are crucial to your make-up. They deserve a great deal of care and consideration before blurting them out nonchalantly.

I can understand your desire for various ABDL items and I am not going to say 100% 'no, don't say anything, ever'. However, to say it for the above-stated reasons... I'm worried that you may be rushing ahead without looking down the road. Once you lay these attributes out on the table, you're likely going to have many long conversations and might not even be granted permission to order.

Please, PLEASE consider this before putting it all on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    I would tend to say 'no', as well. If you are only opening up in order to gain the opportunity to order padding and such, I don't think you are grasping the gravity of the situation. Both of these elements (your ABDL-side and bisexuality) are crucial to your make-up. They deserve a great deal of care and consideration before blurting them out nonchalantly.

I can understand your desire for various ABDL items and I am not going to say 100% 'no, don't say anything, ever'. However, to say it for the above-stated reasons... I'm worried that you may be rushing ahead without looking down the road. Once you lay these attributes out on the table, you're likely going to have many long conversations and might not even be granted permission to order.

Please, PLEASE consider this before putting it all on the line.
    i will consider it i was thinking of telling her i wanted to order something on internet that my parents doesnt know and wont know if i could use her address to doit, but still im thinking of it i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by danterenos View Post
    Why do you want too tell her?
    i want to tell her so i can buy diapers and a size 5 nuk pacifier. cause in that way i can use her address so my parents doesnt know but im still thinking it.

Rule one: Do not tell people who do not need to know.

Rule two; UNLESS they have given definite evidence that they consider fetishes negilgible, unimportant, and most of all IRRELEVANT to the questions of whether or not a person is a/ moral or b/ healthy (these are, trust me, separate questions).

Rule two b: how can you be sure that they have and will stand by such such opinions, unless they have made some sort of demonstrably needless sacrifice for a fetishist/adultbaby/bondage oriented friend who you already know yourself? Rule two c: you can't, unless you're extraordinarily lucky - see rule one.

Rule one states that you tell only those who absolutely need to know; your aunt does not absolutely need to know, unless you intend to live with her for the rest of your adult life - which I assume you do not.

Do not tell her.

If you tell anyone at all, you tell the person that you are absolutely sure you love, with whom you want to spend your life.

OR you tell the person whose profession depends upon the safe and secretive provision of the service of 'mommying' to several people beyond yourself. (perhaps your aunt is such a person? I doubt it - but of course I may be wrong.) Who will destroy his or her source of income as an ab mommy if they are revealed to be untrustworthy.

OR you tell the person, the friend, that you know is interested in the same adult baby lifestyle as yourself, because they have already recklessly revealed themselves to you and behaved accordingly.

In short; reveal nothing to anyone about whom you are not already certain, UNLESS those people are people to whom you wish to become the significant other. If they really matter, you take the risk; if they do not, you keep the secret.

Why? Because revealing who you are as an ab to the wrong person, to the person who does not. for instance, understand that by definition as an ab you are unlikely to be dangerous to real children, can ruin your life.

You are a spy in the house of love, to quote Was Not Was ...

So go carefully. Is your aunt - your mother's or your father's sister! - going to be central to your life as an adult ab?

I rather hope not!

So she is not worth the risk.

Tell her nothing - or nothing specific.

tim x

Quote Originally Posted by timmywimmy View Post
    Rule one: Do not tell people who do not need to know.

Rule two; UNLESS they have given definite evidence that they consider fetishes negilgible, unimportant, and most of all IRRELEVANT to the questions of whether or not a person is a/ moral or b/ healthy (these are, trust me, separate questions).

Rule two b: how can you be sure that they have and will stand by such such opinions, unless they have made some sort of demonstrably needless sacrifice for a fetishist/adultbaby/bondage oriented friend who you already know yourself? Rule two c: you can't, unless you're extraordinarily lucky - see rule one.

Rule one states that you tell only those who absolutely need to know; your aunt does not absolutely need to know, unless you intend to live with her for the rest of your adult life - which I assume you do not.

Do not tell her.

If you tell anyone at all, you tell the person that you are absolutely sure you love, with whom you want to spend your life.

OR you tell the person whose profession depends upon the safe and secretive provision of the service of 'mommying' to several people beyond yourself. (perhaps your aunt is such a person? I doubt it - but of course I may be wrong.) Who will destroy his or her source of income as an ab mommy if they are revealed to be untrustworthy.

OR you tell the person, the friend, that you know is interested in the same adult baby lifestyle as yourself, because they have already recklessly revealed themselves to you and behaved accordingly.

In short; reveal nothing to anyone about whom you are not already certain, UNLESS those people are people to whom you wish to become the significant other. If they really matter, you take the risk; if they do not, you keep the secret.

Why? Because revealing who you are as an ab to the wrong person, to the person who does not. for instance, understand that by definition as an ab you are unlikely to be dangerous to real children, can ruin your life.

You are a spy in the house of love, to quote Was Not Was ...

So go carefully. Is your aunt - your mother's or your father's sister! - going to be central to your life as an adult ab?

I rather hope not!

So she is not worth the risk.

Tell her nothing - or nothing specific.

tim x
    for ur say u say tht u think tht she doesnt understand as she wont baby me just want her to know tht im bi cause she have some family member fro her side that are gay and she go normal. she is really understanding and really good to me she is the only person that i can tell anything and she will tell me if something is wrong or right and we are good we like to make jokes and she tell me secrets and i tell her some of mine but i have never tell her wht i am. i know she will understand and the only thing i will tell her is that i like to wear diapers and some times suck pacifiers is the only reason. i will still think of doing it as i can tell her i want to order something that my parents cant know or will never know so i can use her address to get them, still i will think of it.