Thread: Hey everyone.

Default Hey everyone.

Hey ADISC, cool site. I'm a twenty year old, third year university student from Canada. I'm here because I am partially incontinent. I suffer from urge IC, potentially due to a bike/car accident when I was 10 that may have caused me to be in the hospital for a few weeks and may have damaged some nerves in my spinal cord. I do not wear diapers during the day time, as accidents are rare. However I do wet the bed a few nights a week. I tried out being cathed, but hated it with a passion. So I wear protection at night.

Like I said, I am in my third year of university majoring in philosophy and everything is going well. I swim, ski, snowboard and some other things i'm sure.

I guess i'm really here to share and receive advice in general. Yes, I have gotten used to diapers and try to enjoy them. They're just another part of my life and I try to make all things part of my life as enjoyable as possible.

Anyways I think that's about it.

Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you find good and helpful information here. I'm new here, myself, and so far I really enjoy it. I agree that diapers beat a cath any day. May you enjoy a great skiing and snowboarding season!

Pancakes, welcome! I hope you find the support your looking for here. Good luck with the schooling! What do you plan on doing after you obtain your degree?