Thread: O hai thar

Default O hai thar

Hi my name is Uzu or Lee and I am a furry living in London. I would not class myself as a babyfur but more of a caretaker. I don't wear diapers myself but find other people in them very cute. I have been registered on this website for almost 2 years now but never said hello I just observed quietly. However a few weeks ago I met Squirtle from here and we are now an item so I thought I would show my face more around here.

I am currently at college hopefully going on to do Biomedical engineering (If Squirtle stops distracting me from assignments). I also enjoy singing and the occassional drink and game of pool with friends. I would really like to meet some new friends here and hopefully learn a bit more about the caretakers role so I can be a better one for Squirtle. Just in general would like to be more involved in the community as I regularly help out at the local AB night in London and everyone seems really nice and friendly.

Thanks for reading and look forward to chatting to you all.

Hey cutey Lion, glad to see you making use of the forums. And its not fair to say im distracting you from assignments - im merely helping *grabs colouring pencils*
    Anyways, i dun really need to read your intro, i know you well enough
    luvv you :3