Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you wear diapers?

Default Why do you wear diapers?

okay so why do you like to wear diapers? I mean if theres no medical reason why do u like to wear diapers?

for me i love the feeling of just letting loose, and going when ever where ever i want. And the rush of using my diaper is a feeling i cant beat.

What about you guys out there?

I like peeing in them and I love it when my husband changes me. I feel loved and taken care of, I find it romantic when he changes them for me. I like how it feels when I pee in them but I hate it when it starts to itch or sting or smell or when I get a rash. I just use diaper cream and baby powder.

I wear diapers cause I love the feeling of wetting and messing myself, I love the feeling of a wet diaper between my leggs, I realy enjoy the feeling of wearing a diaper around others and they have no clue I am wearing a diaper.

There's loads of reasons (see my various other posts) but it just boils down to 'I like it'

Supersam1223

My penis told me to. Amongst other reasons, but I'm tired and can't be bothered to list them. :P

Hi,

I would just say because it's the right thing to do. It just feels good. Everytime I put one on is like having a few hours of a nice, relaxed vacation. Unfortunately I still have 1 to 2 weeks to go withou them, depending on how work goes.

Cheers.

Being a teenager is hard (especially when you have just moved to a new town & have your first job & taking harder classes & have depression & all that nonsense), so I use it for stress relief. I just love the warm, secure feeling of a diaper :3

Quote Originally Posted by Breifs92 View Post
    okay so why do you like to wear diapers? I mean if theres no medical reason why do u like to wear diapers?

for me i love the feeling of just letting loose, and going when ever where ever i want. And the rush of using my diaper is a feeling i cant beat.

What about you guys out there?
    My body says it feels most natural in it, so i do. ^_^ Plus many benefits.

always liked it....dont know why. ever since i was a little kid who wet the bed i liked them