Thread: Hello ... Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Default Hello ... Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Just Joined up.

I'm 19 and a DL ... I'll get to that later

I am a computer major at college and I have my own room. I'm really into all sorts of hobbies except sports. I am kinda self employed working with computers - enough that I do file taxes for my income in it.

The gay thing well I dont really meet the stereotypes. Just not my thing I guess. I like playing with cars and getting dirty (prefer clean cars but oh well). I've always been single and never "done anything". My nature tends to attract the girls. I don't think this is related to the DL at all.

As far as the DL goes, I just like ... or presumably like ... to wear for fun. Last time I used one was like 3 or 4 years ago on a camping trip. And that was because I was too lazy to get up and go outside haha.

Hey, DotDotDot! (awesome user name, btw!) Welcome to the site. Feel free to drop a line any time you want to talk. See you around! :]

Thanks for the welcome. I gotta wait for 15 posts until I can message.

DotDotDot is long ...e r short ... for "..." haha. I have a few popular usernames I use around the internet (if they are typed into google, I am the first result last time I checked) but didn't want to use it here. I'm living this on the Down Low.

Nice to meet you dude. I see you come in peace. *makes hand sign* Make yourself at home. This place is awesome. And don't be shy to go 'off topic,' since only like 15-20% of this site is based around diapers, and the other 80 is 'off topic.' Can't wait to see you posting a bit more!

From being on a lot of forums, it is hard to have forums that are just on topic. haha.

Anyway, since i've been on forums for the past few days and reading around, I think I am going to work up the courage to go out and buy.

Welcome DotDotDot! Hope you enjoy it here. Now, you probably realize you could be called just "S" for short under the old Morse Code: learn morse code

Thanks for your introduction! I just wear occasionally myself for something different babyish to do.

Welcome, welcome