8 20.51%
  • Outie and I'm indifferent

1 2.56%
  • I'm hideously deformed and don't have a bellybutton

3 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innie or Outie?

Default Innie or Outie?

... The last thread for this was ages ago, and I think - since we have a million new members in the space between then and now - we should have a new one.

Besides, the last poll didn't even take into account opinions, so that needs amending, too.

So yeah... Bellybuttons... I like my innie. And I like innies in general - one boyfriend of mine had an outie, though, and I was fascinated by it.

So... What about you? What have you got and what do you find cute?

Let's hear you!

I'm sorry, I just had to put hideously deformed! I was too tempted XD Thanks, man, you just made my day!

But in all seriousness, I put innie and innie.

Innie. for both :3 I've always thought that outies look kinda odd, but maybe that's cause I'm used to my own.

Quote Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
    Innie. for both :3 I've always thought that outies look kinda odd, but maybe that's cause I'm used to my own.
    Quoted for truth!!!!!

I'm an averagely deep innie, and I generally find innies cuter (and funnier to play with, my ex-bf was a very deep innie, it was even hard to reach the bottom of his bellybutton with my finger! )

Then, an outie on someone cute doesn't make him any less cute, for sure.

I have an innie but I think innies are cuter Though the only person who had an outie that I know was my little niece and to me it's just weird lol!

I have an innie belly button. It looks better aesthetically, and has easier maintenance.